• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

BMQ September 2010

CDN Aviator said:
Yup. Then, on day 1, the staff will show you who is going to run the show.

Lol, does it take that long? I thought they started yelling at the airport  :nod:

I am from Winnipeg, I leave on the 4th and start on the 6th at St. Jean.

Yup my course starts 6 September. I'll be on your sister platoon though. Finally! I've only been waiting what seems like forever.

Lil_T said:
Yup my course starts 6 September. I'll be on your sister platoon though. Finally! I've only been waiting what seems like forever.

Sister platoon?

fischer10 said:
Sister platoon?

They always have 2 (Sometimes 4) platoons run at the same time. There is different staff for each platoon, but you will be on the same graduation parade. They are called your "Sister Platoon(s)". They make for some great people to pull pranks on. We had quite a bit of fun with our Sister platoon when I went through basic.

Lavitz said:
They always have 2 (Sometimes 4) platoons run at the same time. There is different staff for each platoon, but you will be on the same graduation parade. They are called your "Sister Platoon(s)". They make for some great people to pull pranks on. We had quite a bit of fun with our Sister platoon when I went through basic.

Ahh, what I thought it was but did not want to assume! Thanks for the clarification Lavitz.

My friend finished her BMOQ not too long ago and one of the sister platoons (or, from another platoon altogether... they have NO idea who it was) would sneak into their room at night and take a bit dump in the bathroom, and leave it there.

guessing it was a prankster? He/she would sneak in under the cover of darkness and their shadow was spotted on a few occasions...

they were then dubbed, The Ghost $hitter.

Identity never confirmed/revealed.

I guess those are the kinds of harmless pranks you want to have :)

I walk the halls here daily and gaze into the eyes, wondering if I walk amongst with The Ghost $hitter....

Back