• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

BMQ St. Jean Quebec Jan 2011

So they are starting platoons at st. jean and borden on the exact same day? odd  :eek:

What is so odd about that.  Two different locations can't by chance do something at the same time.  I just sucked in a lung full of air.  Did you do the same?

I know that somewhere, someone has also decided that it is time to go get a beer.

looks like I'm in too...CFRC Toronto has had me first in Borden, and then St. Jean, but wherever I am, green is good, and the people that I am with are the best...

armor rocks...

All the boys including myself from the BMQ in Borden, starting on 10 Jan have been switched to start BMQ in St Jean on the 17th. 

Rafterman1 said:
All the boys including myself from the BMQ in Borden starting on 10 Jan have been switched to start BMQ in St Jean on the 17th.

I got switched to St Jean from borden. But my file manager said I'm still slotted for January 10th.

Rafterman1 said:
All the boys including myself from the BMQ in Borden, starting on 10 Jan have been switched to start BMQ in St Jean on the 17th.

guess that they're trying to freeze us out in Quebec...I was south of Quebec City last Feb, in -30 degrees C...no sh*t...

thanks for the info Rafterman...that helps explain it...and kramer...

good luck to us all...

armour rocks...

I still haven't got a call telling me the date of my enrollment but a couple of months ago my file manager told me i was leaving the 8Th, should i be concerned?

I still haven't got a call telling me the date of my enrollment but a couple of months ago my file manager told me i was leaving the 8Th, should i be concerned?

I didn't wait for the call, once I heard people in my group were getting switched, I called my file manager and she confirmed I was going to St. Jean.

I suggest just calling your file manager.

Rafterman1 said:
Can we wear non-issued knee pads during BMQ?

If they fit under your uniform without being noticeable, then yes. But I doubt you would get away with wearing them all day long, surely you would have to adjust throughout the day or etc, making it a hassle that noone would want to see you doing.

Back