• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

BMQ Supplies

Status
Not open for further replies.

navy92

Inactive
Reaction score
Hello everyone,

I have a quick question about the BMQ and the list of stuff youre supposed to bring with you.
I dont know where you are supposed to acquire all of those things and its a really long list haha. Any ideas? and is there a restriction on how many bags you can bring to basic?

Thank you :)

Hi thank you for replying,

I looked on the Recruiting school website in Quebec that I would be going to and it has this whole long list of things that you need. I dont even have a clue on where to start looking for them. I live in vancouver so im not sure if there is any navy specific stores other than the army surplus.

I'd worry about getting into the CF before you start trying to decide which pair of pants to bring. You'll get a list when you're enrolled and given a BMQ date.

navy92 said:
Hello everyone,

I have a quick question about the BMQ and the list of stuff youre supposed to bring with you.
I dont know where you are supposed to acquire all of those things and its a really long list haha. Any ideas? and is there a restriction on how many bags you can bring to basic?

Thank you :)

???

I guess you have not bothered to read any of those very informative topics we have on "What to take to BMQ" or "Can I bring _________".   

Im Sorry I am new to this site and I was unaware of what was available.

Don't go to an Army Surplus store.  All your military kit will be issued to you on BMQ.  All you need to bring are the other items on the list.  However, judging from your posts, you're not even joining until next year.  Stop worrying.

Please follow the guidelines and read all the previous information on the subject, that is already posted.

Milnet.ca Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back