• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

BMQ training

Status
Not open for further replies.

!BOBBY!

Inactive
Reaction score
Hey everyone just wondering if there is any weight training which is part of BMQ, and if not are you allowed to on down time?

!BOBBY! said:
Hey everyone just wondering if there is any weight training which is part of BMQ, and if not are you allowed to on down time?

Sure there is, there is  large gym which you will be able to work out in since you will have a lot of spare time during BMQ :nod:.

There is a basic Physical fitness orientation that you will be taken through.  Weight training is part of it.

MSE OP-HOPEFULLY said:
Sure there is, there is  large gym which you will be able to work out in since you will have a lot of spare time during BMQ :nod:.

You haven't been to BMQ... might want to hold off on the comments untill you have been through it.

There is some free time/weekends off during the BMQ course.

-Skeletor- said:
You haven't been to BMQ... might want to hold off on the comments untill you have been through it.

True, however I did see the Basic Up series. Pretty good idea of what to expect, should check it out !BOBBY.

MSE OP-HOPEFULLY said:
True, however I did see the Basic Up series. Pretty good idea of what to expect, should check it out !BOBBY.

You should be quiet and stay in your lane.

Milnet.ca Staff

recceguy said:
You should be quiet and stay in your lane.

Milnet.ca Staff

I apologize, please disregard my previous posts. 

-Skeletor- said:

but can you use the gyms during this time?

!BOBBY! same answer to your different question. Have you spent more than a hour reading this site?
Have you search this site or used google: "navy.ca question ???" for answers?

Too many people sign up here and demand answers from private people who have lives outside their military career. Then new wannabe recruits fill in the void of unanswered questions with their half informed guesses and leaving the mess to be cleaned up later when lawsuites to this site and other issues arise. >:D

Are you happy yet that I held your hand and spoon fed you a direct answer to your question?

[mods - /rant off] I apologize.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back