• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

BMQ

amy112

Inactive
Reaction score
I am looking to go to college to be an RMS Clerk and to do that, I have to get my BMQ.
How long does it take to get your BMQ from start to finish and what different things go into getting it?

Search. Dear gods search.

While I have a feeling you are slightly misinformed based on your wording, I don't think you should have any problem finding the information you require by either using the internal search or the "site:army.ca" google search.

I don't think the search is going to help, since Amy112 does seem to be confused, and might not know what to search for, and might not understand what they read. So I will try to help.

What courses at college are you planning to take?
Who said you have to get your "BMQ"?
What is it you think BMQ is?
Are you trying to be a RMS Clerk in the Canadian Forces?
Are you trying to get the Canadian Forces to pay for your education?

Lets take it 1 step at a time, and hopefully we can help each other understand what you are looking for, and get you on a better path towards your goals. If those questions sound "dumb", I am sorry, but the way you have worded your questions to us are confusing.

With questions like that, you might not make it through a day at BMQ never mind 3 months. Just saying.

amy112 said:
I am looking to go to college to be an RMS Clerk and to do that, I have to get my BMQ.
How long does it take to get your BMQ from start to finish and what different things go into getting it?

Here's a place to get started, the ''training'' and ''how to apply'' sections might be of particular interest to you.

http://www.forces.ca/en/home/

Search on the canadian army youtube. You will get more information about what exactly is the BMQ.

JoPelle said:
Search on the canadian army youtube. You will get more information about what exactly is the BMQ.

Your grammar is awesome!! At least give Canadian a capital "C", gee whiz.

Cbbmtt said:

lol, ok grammar nazi.
Have a nice day. I hope you still understood what I was saying. Even though my language is awesome.

Cbbmtt said:

You seem to be a very ignorant, misguided person. Just simply answer the guys question and move along. Do not put anyone down for simple mistakes. "Just sayin"

Verge1993 said:
You seem to be a very ignorant, misguided person. Just simply answer the guys question and move along. Do not put anyone down for simple mistakes. "Just sayin"

There is no harm in correcting someones grammar. I know JoPelle is French but next time he may double check to make sure spelling and grammar is correct so it is only helping him. I believe proper spelling and punctuation is part of the rules for this forum.

Back