• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Bold Eagle program

Seymour98

Inactive
Reaction score
I applied for this Aboriginal program back in March. I know it was kind of last minute but I'm still waiting on the background check which started a couple weeks ago and when I called the recruiting centre yesterday about my file the recruiter said background checking is still in process and said it'll take 2 weeks. The program starts on July 6th which isn't a lot of time. Am I to be put on the list for next year's Bold Eagle course? Or would I have to apply again?

These folks will not know as much about your situation as your recruiter.  Phone tomorrow and ask him/her....

Good day Seymour98,

Bruce Monkhouse is correct in their response as your application is in progress and thus the recruiting centre processing your application is who you contact for a current status of your application. Below is a copy and paste of the read first post that you failed to read prior to the submission of your question.

Welcome to the “Ask a CAF Recruiter” section. The members tagged as “CAF Recruiter” are official Canadian Armed Forces recruiters. They will identify themselves with their rank, first name and the Forces.ca avatar. In order to best answer questions, there are some rules that need to be adhered to.

This section is for persons who have questions about joining the Canadian Armed Forces, occupations, different enrolment programs, and prerequisites. Much of the information can be found at Forces.ca, or the Recruiting FAQ and wiki section of this site. Before you ask a question, you should be searching the forum or the Forces.ca website for these answers.

We will not answer questions about technical difficulties with the application process, or the website. We will not answer questions about difficulties contacting your recruiting centre or general inquires with regards to your current application or file. These questions can be asked here: http://forces.ca/en/page/contactus-73

Back