• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

BOTC - Aug 27th, anyone going??

1r4AD

Inactive
Reaction score
Just got my information package and whatnot sent out looks like im going to St. Jean August 27th for Logistics Officer.

Anyone else here going?

Would be nice to talk to some people before hand going to be there!!!

Yup! I'll be there as well. Aerospace Control Officer.  See ya in a few months!

I find out tommorow when i'm going, hopefully aug. Gives a few months to prepare. U guys DEO?

I too am going in august, but not august 27th. Im leaving august 4th for a start date of august 6th.

I'm DEO pilot. I had to redo my interview becuase it expired. He said everything was fine and to expect a call tommorow to tell me the details of my offer.

Yeah I am DEO too guys, congrats.

Please feel free to pm me your msn or whatever if you guys want to chat.

St. John's to St. Jean  ;D

Well I won't be on IAP, but when you guys start BOTP I will see you there, almost all DEO and CEOTP guys go together, cause when DEO are done school, there isin't a need to rush you through your IAP, or BOTP.
I am CEOTP and going Pilot as well (providing I don't scew up on ASC)

Sorry didn't read the topic to closely! Ya I know good impression!

Swearing in at CFRC Vancouver  aug 9th.  Flying out aug 26, to start on the 27th.

If u have any questions about ACS pm me

Yeah, I'm on the Aug. 27th course too.

My preparations included catching a cold which dropped 4kg off me.  Talk about a gift from the gods.  Only another 4 kg to go to get back to my soccer playing weight  ;D which I reckon should make me in fighting shape for PT.  I still stink at pushups though.

I'll see you all there too. I just got my call today for EME. :D

I'm a chem grad too so I guess there will be a strong showing eh 1r4AD?

At work & just got my call. DEO Sigs.

Swear in on the Aug 24th. No idea of when I fly out but I'm in BOTC on the 27th.

4 years of waiting, finally over.  :)

Congrats! Four years, wow, and I thought my wait of two and a half was long.

So where is everyone from?

I'll be heading there from Dartmouth, NS.

Cheers.

Dartmouth for me also. When do you swear in?

2.5 years.... I would have loved a wait that short. Got a few comments at the recruiting office about the age of my file.

Rey

I swear in August 1st.  Feels pretty good to finally get the call after all this time waiting.

Hey gang. I'm going to IAP/BOTP Aug 27th. Former air force aviation technician, transferred to the CEOTP program as a public affairs officer (air). Currently in Yellowknife with 440 (Transport) Squadron for the time being.  See you all there, at the Fort.

Going on Aug 27
DEO Infantry Vancouver
Hope to see you guys there :)  Too bad it is still over 3 months away :crybaby:

Man 4 years that is a long time. I think I spent about 3 months in the CF recruiting system. I thought it was taking a long time for me......Damn I take back all the nasty thoughts I had about my general bad luck in lineups.

Quyen.....I'm so jealous...........Wanna trade job offers? I wanna fly around in a 40 million dollar Jet ;D

Yeah I'm swearing in on Aug 9. We should play a game to see which one of us can pick out the other at the Swearing in Ceremony ;D

Oh well, I couldn't take your job anyways :crybaby: I had Lasik and they don't accept us "Lasik Freaks" in the Air Force. Boooooooooooourns......Booooooooooourns.......

sorry guys moving to a new place for a few months!

ill make sure to get in contact with you guys who left contact info.

Back