• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Bringing 'Em Back or Not? (I.D.'ed Cdn ISIS fighters, families, kids?)

The Bread Guy

Staff member
Directing Staff
Subscriber
Donor
Reaction score
Bringing it back to Canada ...
Remember where you read it first!

Attachments

• cdn-ref-the-islamic-state-e2809cdacc84biq-magazine-1522-011729edt-aug-2016.pdf
    796.9 KB · Views: 96
Somebody's heard about the Liberal welcome wagon for the nicest ISIS.  :nod:

That's because Britons don't want him.

http://www.cbc.ca/beta/news/politics/jihadi-jack-isis-consular-1.4526882

Come on, we all know they will let him in eventually either by political decision or lawsuit coercion. He might have to wait until after the next election, but he will get in unless YPG does the world a favour ...

A Canadian is a Canadian is a Canadian...here's your 10.5 cha ching

If he brings some kids with him he'll be entitled to $3600 a month.

Might as well top it off and get him a job at Veterans Affairs lol

Just remember that returning ISIS members 'are a powerful voice'.

• Humorous
Reactions: ueo
Legally, if he is a Canadian citizen, the government has no right or authority to prevent him from re-entering the country should he eventually gain his freedom. But, they are also under no obligation to lift a finger to try to get him out of jail or to pay his way back here either. I hope that they do not.

He made a decision. Let him live by it. And thus a message to anybody else who gets similar ideas.

http://www.cbc.ca/beta/news/world/jihadi-jack-letts-syria-1.4385163

His parents sound like real winners.  The article tries to paint this kid like a victim, typical.

Trudeau will have poetry ready for him to feel less inclined to kill infidels. 

On a side note, what’s with almost every news outlet posting pics of him as a kid? The attempts to get the public to feel sorry for him by twisting the narrative is pretty ****ed up.

I will like to see the issue through objective lenses. Is Jihadi Jack a Canadian? if the answer is yes, Canada can have him back with high priority surveillance put on him as part of the condition of having him back.

He must be willing to give something in exchange for his acceptance back into the country. I will rather that Canada has ears and eyes on these guys than playing politics.

EOO said:
I will like to see the issue through objective lenses. Is Jihadi Jack a Canadian? if the answer is yes, Canada can have him back with high priority surveillance put on him as part of the condition of having him back.

He's also a British citizen. Can we legally say piss off since he had another option?

Jarnhamar said:
He's also a British citizen. Can we legally say piss off since he had another option?

I think that's what the British are saying since he's also Canadian.

Jarnhamar said:

Nope. Again, we need do nothing whatsoever to help him get here, but if he manages to show up at a port of entry, he’s allowed in, full stop. The right of a citizen to enter, remain in or leave Canada is written right into the charter and there’s no way around that at all.

Brihard said:
....written right into the charter and there’s no way around that at all.
Since some people wring their hands at the whole 'terrorist hunting, extrajudicial killing' issue.... like it's a bad thing.  :whistle:

;)
  ^^^
this means "not serious"
  (for those who require it be spelled out)

Back