• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

C3 Howitzer Replacement

Much better utility knives exist.

Honestly one of the best systems is the Benchmade 9050SBT AFO.
Yes it’s an automatic knife - but it’s been issued previously in the CAF. Very few folks need a large ‘Rambo’ knife, and the Commando Daggers are very inefficient cutting tools (beyond stabby stabby).
We have suppressed weapons these days - no need to get one’s hands dirty.

I like the look of it, that’s all that’s needed 😉

how did we get from howitzers to knives?
new person GIF

...so if the CAF needed it in Winnipeg, they'd order it from the supplier in Winnipeg, have it shipped to CFAD Angus, break down the shipment into smaller quantities, ship to CFAD Dundurn, then fulfil the request from Winnipeg by shipping from Dundurn.

...so if the CAF needed it in Winnipeg, they'd order it from the supplier in Winnipeg, have it shipped to CFAD Angus, break down the shipment into smaller quantities, ship to CFAD Dundurn, then fulfil the request from Winnipeg by shipping from Dundurn.
Not quite, but not far off.

Well this might fit the Militia budget and our buildings.

Am I out to lunch, or could a "cool" system like this be a recruiting tool for the PRes?

It's applications on the modern battlefield may be limited, but if it adds capability, and has enough modern LCF to get people into the system it might not be a bad way to spend some pork barrel defence money.

I see you’ve also tried to get Mercedes’ parts to Latvia

We don’t store ammo in Winnipeg.
LOL. "We" means Canada, not necessarily the Military, even though I think a few thousands of them are being stored, recertified, reconfigured in Winnipeg for other customers, maybe our own use. Dont let industry news get in the way of facts.

Back