• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

c9 LMG - Who is chosen?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Dunnminator said:
First I'm 19, I wore green for two and a half year in the infantry. Don't assume anything about me or try to ridiculize me, I was just giving my opinion not turning it into a debate. I don't care if you don't agree but don't start mocking me.

::)

The Dunnminator said:
First I'm 19, I wore green for two and a half year in the infantry. Don't assume anything about me or try to ridiculize me, I was just giving my opinion not turning it into a debate. I don't care if you don't agree but don't start mocking me.

So this was intended as a debate, as opposed to answering your question?

Kerr232 said:
Hi, i have heard many times that only a few people, in each group or squad get to use the c9 LMG,
I am curious, who is chosen to use the c9, and how the descision is made?

Any thoughts, or info would be great  ;D

-A KERR

Two years in the Infantry, and you asked the above question about "Squads" after you "Heard" many times?

:salute:

Close combat 4 doesn't count Kerr....

dileas

tess

Oh wait correction.  I got two people confused....I appologise, My my how did I make that mix up.....

The Dunnminator said:
First I'm 19, I wore green for two and a half year in the infantry.

Just curious (because it does make a difference), how much of your 2.5 years in the PRes infantry did you spend in the field, on ex, on Class B in a section or on Class C service?

Experience is relevant.  If you're going to put it out there, please expand on it some.

The Dunnminator said:
First I'm 19, I wore green for two and a half year in the infantry.

If you had 3 years in i might have taken you seriously........maybe.

2.5 years....pfffffttt !

I think this thread has pretty much lived its useful life.  PM to unlock if you have something relevant to add.

Locked.

The Army.ca Staff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back