• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

CADPAT TW, complete rig, tactical tailor 2 piece MAV

Steve1987

Inactive
Reaction score
Hi,

I have the following rig for sale in CADPAT TW. It includes:

Tactical Tailor, 2 piece MAV (olive)
Tactical Tailor, X-Harness (CADPAT TW)
Tactical Tailor, Center panel for 2 piece MAV (olive)
Tactical Tailor, Single mag shingle (olive)
CP Gear, C9 Pouch (CADPAT TW)
X4 CP Gear, Triple mag pouches, side release buckle (All four are CADPAT TW)
X2 CP Gear, Grenade pouches, (Both are CADPAT TW)
Malice clips included!

Rig has seen very little use. You can hold up to 13 mags, or use the extra mag pouches for smoke grenades, lots of room for stuff like NVG's, this is a very practicle rig. Would cost over $500 new, everything is in near new condition, very little wear. When put together the rig is all CADPAT, very CF friendly for training.

$225 SHIPPED, firm. EMT.

Thanks.
-Steve

Hi TN,

I will have pics up tomorrow.

Everything is pretty much as made at the factory, a name has been applied in sharpie, new owner can just cross it out and replace.  Other than that, the triple mag pouches are not the type with the annoying snap dragons, these ones were custom made with side release buckles - I've tried both, this works much better at least for me anyway.

Thanks for the interest,
-Steve

Steve1987 said:
a name has been applied in sharpie, new owner can just cross it out and replace

Hand sanitizer, and a wet scrub brush will take out sharpie, takes a few minuts of scrubbing but it will remove the sharpie and make it look like it was never there.

-Skeletor- said:
Hand sanitizer, and a wet scrub brush will take out sharpie, takes a few minuts of scrubbing but it will remove the sharpie and make it look like it was never there.

Thanks!  A true gentlemen, we are selling similar items and you are helping me out!  ;-) 

-Steve

Here's the picture.  The single mag shingle is there, it's currently attached behind the two smoke grenade pouches, it seems to work well there.

6967855371_7f2385edab_b.jpg

Steve- have you considered posting about in on the Facebook page? I'd be a little surprised if at that price someone in the unit didn't want it.

May I ask where did you buy it Steve?

And can you hook up a drop pouch on it, under the mag pouches?

Regards,
TN

Edit for spelling

Hi TN,

Thanks for the interest, and to the folks who PM'd me with offers, sorry I will not move on the price of this one, I'm not gonna be upset if I end up keeping it but I'm just not using it much, better off to someone who will.

"And can you hook up a drop pouch on it, under the mag pouches?"

Yes.  I used a maxpedition dump pouch in OD attached with two medium malice clips, a little tricky to attach but works really well. 

"May I ask where did you buy it Steve?"

I pieced this one together myself, some of the pouches are from members here and on CGN, some of these pouches are really tough to find in CADPAT TW.  I can switch the 4th mag pouch for a smoke grenade pouch from ICE tactical in CADPAT TW if anyone would prefer, it would probably be a better option actually.

I had a ranger green trauma kit now pouch from BFG on here also, but that pouch I'm keeping.  I would suggest if anyone buys this rig to pick up this pouch also, fit really nice on there.

Thanks,
-Steve

I"ll have to pass. 9Der express her feelings on it. =D

TN said:
I"ll have to pass. 9Der express her feelings on it. =D

Hi TN, no problem.  I just saw your others posts asking about what tacvest to buy when you eventually arrive in a battalion.  I think almost every person will have a different opinion, some guys like plate carriers to wear over the issued armor, some get full molle vests, some like webbing style like the TT MAV, and most still just use the issued rig.  It's personal preference and mission specific, as well some guys just don't have budgets for gucci kit. Your best bet is to just wear the issued tac vest until you have some more experience and spend the money once you know what works for you.  There will be other guys who I'm sure will let you actually try different rigs on once you've been around a while. I'm not sure what feelings "9Der" has, but if she is saying this is not a good rig, there will be LOTS of folks who disagree with her!  Anyway, this is my for sale add and I have been very polite answering your questions so far and I would appreciate if you did not try to slander my rig. 

-Steve

Steve, I think her feelings were that TN was not allowed to spend the cash, he was seeking her approval to buy it from you.

PuckChaser said:
Steve, I think her feelings were that TN was not allowed to spend the cash, he was seeking her approval to buy it from you.

Correct. You misread it Steve. Sorry if we cross wires.

Found a new home for the rig.  Thanks to all who were interested.

-Steve

Back