• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Can I Go Back?

VizorsDown

Inactive
Reaction score
In 2010 I went into the Naval Reserves and off to BMQ.

During a weekend leave on week 7 of 9 I got into a car accident and hurt myself just enough to have to be RTU'ed.

I was put back in BMQ in week 5 but pushed myself back into it way to quick and agitated the back 'injury' and was RTU'ed again.

Back into the unit, I decided to VR which was an honorable release from the forces in 2011 and now I want to go back most likely Reg Forces for Imagery Technician or as a supply tech (which is what my trade would have been should I have passed BMQ).

Can I go back?

I was told if you owe more then a certain amount of money, you can't go back.

I just financed a brand new car, and have a couple of credit cards (All of which are of course in good standing)

Thanks so much for listening to me and I appreciate any feedback and suggestions,

M J T

Good day VizorsDown,

Questions about rejoining after a VR and about outstanding debt have been asked and answered in depth on this form. Ensure that you conduct a search of previously asked questions before posting a question in this sub-form in order to ensure that you adhere to the rules for posting in this form.

Back