• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Canada's First Nations - CF help, protests, solutions, etc. (merged)

Is Spence still hunger-striking dieting.?  Seems that the TV news has her dropped off their radar. Maybe her 15 mins are coming up.

She apparently was on Question Period yesterday where she claimed (a) she was being smeared; and (b) she had lost 30 pounds. I got this second hand reports this morning. She also demanded a formal meeting with the GG and the PM on a nation-to-nation basis.

Smoke and mirrors.

Kat Stevens said:
Smokin' something, anyway...

That increases appetite. She doesn't need that additional problem.

Old Sweat said:
She apparently was on Question Period yesterday where she claimed (a) she was being smeared; and (b) she had lost 30 pounds. I got this second hand reports this morning. She also demanded a formal meeting with the GG and the PM on a nation-to-nation basis.

Dropping your furs, buckskin, and down filled garments at the door must count as the better part of the 30 lbs she's speaking of.

So she hasn't eaten in a month+ and only lost 30 pounds?  I've seen adds for diet programs promise at least double that amount.

Robert0288 said:
So she hasn't eaten in a month+ and only lost 30 pounds?  I've seen adds for diet programs promise at least double that amount.

According to her, or the boyfriend, she's lost 30 pounds.

Remember that.

I suggest that she put all this speculation to rest and she has a CBC monitored and CTV / Opposition supervised weigh-in every morning. Then we could display a Power Point Bar graph, maybe impose Ghandi's weight data on a slide in the background.  :D

She doesn't look like she lost 30lbs.

She still looks like a walrus.  No offense to walruses...

apologies to the walrus. img removed

*nodnod*

Has this been posted?

I don't think the #occupyINM crowd could look worse if they tried.
It's painful to watch how stupid they come across.  A great example of disregarding facts by shouting mantras.

'Idle No More' Protesters Confront Ezra Levant Over Alleged Racism

http://www.huffingtonpost.ca/2013/01/20/idle-no-more-toronto-sun-protest_n_2516125.html?utm_hp_ref=tw

ObedientiaZelum said:
Has this been posted?

I don't think the #occupyINM crowd could look worse if they tried.
It's painful to watch how stupid they come across.  A great example of disregarding facts by shouting mantras.

'Idle No More' Protesters Confront Ezra Levant Over Alleged Racism

http://www.huffingtonpost.ca/2013/01/20/idle-no-more-toronto-sun-protest_n_2516125.html?utm_hp_ref=tw

What a bunch of morons. Ezra is the only one with his head on right... they can't even give a good argument.

Wow! That was quite a shameful display of the the basic nature of the people supporting the INM movement in TO.

Such great role models for the Canadian youth.  :facepalm:

Jed said:
Wow! That was quite a shameful display of the the basic nature of the people supporting the INM movement in TO.

Such great role models for the Canadian youth.  :facepalm:

As opposed to the awesome role models here posting pics of Spence and comparing her to a walrus...just saying.

Crantor said:
As opposed to the awesome role models here posting pics of Spence and comparing her to a walrus...just saying.

Yes. Because frauds deserve to be humiliated in any and every capacity.

Crantor said:
My apologies to the Walrus, I'll remove the pic

Idle no more protesting at sun media because they do not moderate open comments on their website. :facepalm:

She told CBC News she believes that Sun Media in general is biased in its reporting, but she says that isn't the worst part.
"The comment boards, [on the newspaper's website] they refuse to mediate in any meaningful way," said Woroniak.

source: http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/manitoba/story/2013/01/12/mb-idle-no-more-protesters-winnipeg-sun-office.html

PrairieThunder said:

Frauds humiliate themselves. In the video I posted Ezra asked simple logical  questions and let the speakers do the rest. Some couldn't even articulate why they were there.

It looks like at points some of the people speaking to Ezra wanted to punch the other INM members in the face.

PrairieThunder said:

Yes, but posting things like that or Jabba the Hutt etc lowers the level of discussion.  I think she`s a fraud and really a joke at all levels.  But it`s no different than a lefty activist posting pics of Hitler and Harper.

Crantor said:
Yes, but posting things like that or Jabba the Hutt etc lowers the level of discussion.  I think she`s a fraud and really a joke at all levels.  But it`s no different than a lefty activist posting pics of Hitler and Harper.

Good on you, Crantor, for holding the completely unbiased moral high ground. Although I do think in life we have to have a little give and take otherwise life becomes exceedingly dull and run by the PC police.

Back