• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Canada's First Nations - CF help, protests, solutions, etc. (merged)

Yes after the Ipperwash Debacle and the which hunt for a scapegoat that followed the OPP have no balls to deal with the native issue.

Rather, the political leadership has no desire for confrontation, and the OPP take their direction from the political leadership.

Fun to watch the VIA Rail twitter feed right now...

https://twitter.com/VIA_Rail

dapaterson said:
Rather, the political leadership has no desire for confrontation, and the OPP take their direction from the political leadership.

OK Ill buy that.

dapaterson said:

So...if ViaRail calls for help because someone is illegally blocking their route....

my72jeep said:
Hell I'm just spitballing ideas that the OPP can use to get off their asses and do their jobs.

Not under McGuinty's stewardship. He has no guts for confrontation. He'd rather give in and buy a native solution with taxpayer money.

recceguy said:
Not under McGuinty's stewardship. He has no guts for confrontation. He'd rather give in and buy a native solution with taxpayer money.
I know that and you know that and the Natives really know that.

Eye In The Sky said:
::)  Why we are forced to tolerate this crap is beyond me.
because we have been burned by the lifting bleeding heart a$$clowns

From CBC:
Attawapiskat chief 'willing to die' to force Harper meeting
Fine by me.  But then the same asshats would be complaining when the PM did show up at her funeral.

These make for some interesting reading........

http://www.attawapiskat.org/wp-content/uploads/2011-Management-Letter.pdf

http://www.attawapiskat.org/wp-content/uploads/2011-Financial-Statements-Attawapiskat-Trust.pdf

Larry

Journeyman said:
From CBC:Fine by me.  But then the same asshats would be complaining when the PM did show up at her funeral.

Looking at the photos, she has plenty of BMI to burn off first.  Might take a while.

jollyjacktar said:
Looking at the photos, she has plenty of BMI to burn off first.  Might take a while.
  :dunno: 
Bobby Sands hung on for three months; she'd probably last until a summer funeral, which suits me since there's more chance I'd miss the news while vacationing. 

But since she's pounding back the BoostTM I doubt there's any funerals to be worried about soon.

Although, does anyone believe the attention-whore would carry on if her weight dropped below a critical 250lb mark?  Me neither

Journeyman said:
  But since she's pounding back the BoostTM I doubt there's any funerals to be worried about soon.

I have seen that mentioned numerous times, yet I can't find any reference! Where is that coming from?

Thanks
Larry

My initial post (with all the gravity Chief Spencer and this thread warrant) said "if" but I changed it to "since" -- perhaps I should have left it; I too have seen multiple references to the Boost, but nothing in hindsight I would deem credible. (Again, a dubious term, given the topic)

Given that this is posted in "The Mess," and even those with a Germanic sense of humour should see as mocking, I'll let my post stand.

Thanks JM, I was just trying to nail it down. I have seen this mentioned on different sites as well, and has tweaked my curiosity.

Happy New Year
Larry

Journeyman said:
  :dunno: 
Bobby Sands hung on for three months; she'd probably last until a summer funeral, which suits me since there's more chance I'd miss the news while vacationing. 

Although, does anyone believe the attention-***** would carry on if her weight dropped below a critical 250lb mark?  Me neither

If she is pounding back boost, it's not a hunger strike.

Jim Seggie said:
If she is pounding back boost, it's not a hunger strike.

Hell she's drinking Fish and Moose Broth as well, highly nutritious.

Chief Stoker said:
Hell she's drink Fish and Moose Broth as well, highly nutritious.

I see the media is doing its job.....where are the "medical experts" who can debunk this BS being fed to us? Ph to do that would be......

Racist, right? :facepalm:

Jim Seggie said:
I see the media is doing its job.....where are the "medical experts" who can debunk this BS being fed to us? Ph to do that would be......

Racist, right? :facepalm:

Posted some comments on the idle no more face book site about the fact she's drinking broths and how can they call it a "hunger strike", immediately deleted of course.

Chief Stoker said:
Posted some comments on the idle no more face book site about the fact she's drinking broths and how can they call it a "hunger strike", immediately deleted of course.
Of course can't have the whiteman derail the train.

I'm on a hunger strike! buuuut...I'm kinda eating.... SEE ME HARPER I'M HUNGRY.

Complete BS. And the comment she made to CBC about how (either one of two things cause she's not the most articulate flower in the garden).

#1: If she was the leader of another country and asked to see the PM he would see her quickly. (But you're not, even close)
#2: If it was another country and she asked to see the leader, she would be met with hastily. (Also no, and in some countries they'd probably just have you executed.)

Life sucks when you realize you're just a whiny nobody on a hunger strike diet.

Back