• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Canadian Forces Aptitude Test (CFAT) [MERGED]

allista

Reaction score
I see, do you know if they are hiring intelligence officers this year? Also how long did it take you to get the initial call? I was supposed to get it a few days ago but did not and sent them an email.
I'm sorry if I was being unclear, I am being processed as an Intelligence Operator but am nowhere near close to being on the CL, let alone receiving a call. I'd really recommend asking your recruiter about this as I wouldn't want to speak on something I'm not confident about knowing for certain.

Kosmas

Reaction score
I'm sorry if I was being unclear, I am being processed as an Intelligence Operator but am nowhere near close to being on the CL, let alone receiving a call. I'd really recommend asking your recruiter about this as I wouldn't want to speak on something I'm not confident about knowing for certain.
Yea, no worries, I was told to email them, they did not say call. So I guess i'll just wait for the them to get back to me