• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Canadian's fight in Afghan marijuana fields

FormerHorseGuard said:
any one heard of the chemical called ROUND UP , just spray it on the fields, give them round up ready corn and beans to grow. any other plant life dies , the corn and beans are a good cash crop and lots of legal markets for it.

Actually, Round Up reders the soil unusable for anything that grows.  I use it on the weeds that pop up in between the cobble stones in my driveway.  Farmers may get a tad peeved when you exterminate their actual growing ability.  However, they will have a leg up on parking lot space when the time comes.  ;D
I heard there was this stuff called Agent Orange that works really well as an herbicide.  We could probably get it cheap, too.  :p

The Evil Monsanto company - who make Round-Up (TM) , sell "Round - Up Ready Canolla" seed.  So it WILL grow, and nothing else.  Left over seed for next year?  No.  You have to pay each year.  They will spray a spot on a farmer's canolla and if it dies - fine - if it doesn't and he has not paid for seed that year, up comes the legal brigade from Anniston, Alibama. 

One day, Big Agro will enslave us all.

ARGOPOGO!?!?!?  Just how close to that burn were you brother?
Stay frosty buddy.
Bern

Back