• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Can't Access Chat?

DavieRocket77 said:
Hi, I recently tried to login to the millnet.ca chat room to check it out and I'm unable to login. I try to type in my username and nothing happens, has anyone else experienced this problem?

thanks DR77

Your post has been merged with the existing thread on the same subject.  It was found on the second page of threads in the Milnet.ca Admin forum where you posted.

Milnet.ca Staff

Chat is now online... there may still be some minor issues (display, style, etc.) but overall it should be working. If you continue to have any problems please let me know.

Cheers
Mike

I have a question.
What's with the numbers in chat?
If you put "1" and press enter, it says "mothafuck".
All numbers lead to a swear word. Can the admins undo this? It's sort of annoying.

An unfortunate bug in the censor... it's resolved now, thank 5. ;)

On the topic of the chat, may I suggest removing "am" and "pm" from the time stamp on messages? Not really needed since its already set to 24hr time.

Thank's Mike,
Appreciated. Allway got a blank screen when I tried chat. Go figuire.
Best Regard's,
Scoty B

Seems to be working OK for me... Any change for you?

Hmm... think the time is all wonky Mike, I have 2137hrs and the chat time is 0134.......

The chat window appears to work fine for me, I'm using Firefox 3.6.6 on Ubuntu 10.04.

Working sweet for me.

Anyone up for some schitz unt giggles to test the Joint?

I am there now.

dileas

tess

Just logged on, noticed the same thing as NFLD Sapper that the clock is not displaying the correct time.  I am using Firefox 3.3.6 using Windows 7.

I see the same time offset problem... I'll check into it, thanks.

Thanks for getting the chat back up Mike :D

now.....it's happy hour...who's coming!!!!!

Back