• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

CAP dates - next summer, Gagetown and Aldershot - if possible

Rigs

Inactive
Reaction score
Does anyone know the upcoming CAP dates for next summer? I know Aldershot had a few CAP courses go through last summer, are they doing it again?

I need to do it in mods (family commitment) but am trying to get as many mods done over the summer as possible

Good day all,

Just wondering if anyone in the know has an idea of the dates for summer serials for CAP (starting May)?

Thanks in advance for the info.

And you wonder why people monitoring this site get in pissy moods at times.  Look up and see what was asked in the last twelve hours in two seperate Topics started in the exact same forum by people who didn't think to do any research first......... ::)

I wonder if either have bothered to ask at their Unit to see what has been published by the School to date?

I apologize George Wallace - but I did check - the previous threads all discussed CAP dates until the end of May, I was specifically asking for dates this summer - after May.
I have asked at my Brigade and they provided the same dates here - until the end of May, which doesn't help me.

if there is a thread I missed (I searched both electronically and manually, but things can always be missed) please do feel free to point them out, I would be happy to receieve the information, no matter how it comes.

The best way to find the info you are looking for is to check the Army National Calendar. It is on the DIN, on the CTC Gagetown Page and the LFDTS page, and elsewhere I would assume. It will have a list of every course running and all the info you need regarding it.

I'm sorry too George, this one is my bad.  Rigs got up before me, and I'm the dumbass who didn't check. 

As for checking with my unit, I'm a UTPNCM student operating off of a Navy base.  They don't have the info (or are not interested in checking).  We also are not allowed DIN access (giving us accounts costs too much money, and it's against regs to allow someone else to use your account).  So I thought I'd ask the question here. 

So, if someone does know the info, or someone who does have DIN access wants to check and pass along the info, it would be appreciated.

SweetNavyJustice said:
As for checking with my unit, I'm a UTPNCM student operating off of a Navy base.  They don't have the info (or are not interested in checking).  We also are not allowed DIN access (giving us accounts costs too much money, and it's against regs to allow someone else to use your account).  So I thought I'd ask the question here. 

OK.  Someone has given you a BS line, and is probably too lazy to do their job.  You should have a DIN account as a member, as you will require it to do several things such as Claims X, Security Clearances, etc.  I have a account awaiting activation for a person who was enrolled less than 30 days ago.  All members of the CF now require a DIN account.  I would check into to it, through someone of "more authority", and get one as soon as possible.  That would solve many of your problems.

We've actually brought up the problem of not having DIN accounts for the past two years now.  It's gone up to Borden who is our highest authority, and they pass it back to the base since accounts are a local issue. 

Honestly, it's something we have continually asked about and the answer is always the same.  In Esquimalt there are some 30 of us in this boat who are going to school and do not have access. 

If you do get a DIN, look up LFAA Gagetown website and there may be dates there. Also you may look under AATC (ARTS).
These courses are also ran by the Infantry School in Gagetown. But I have no clue on those dates.

Regards,
Schultz

I'm heading to gagetown for CAP soon and I was wondering what the accommodations are going to be like. Is it gonna be basically a repeat of St.Jean for IAP/BOTP? Im regular DEO. My understanding is that Im going to be posted to gagetown but not actually start CAP right away since they are back logged. Doesn't actually tell me when CAP is going to start on my message. Im wondering about while Im not on course. Any response would be appreciated.

All the shacks look the same.. on course or not. So don't think the grass looks greener on the other side for accommodation. Have fun in the H or D lines.... D25 rules!  ;D

Sgt  Schultz said:
All the shacks look the same.. on course or not. So don't think the grass looks greener on the other side for accommodation. Have fun in the H or D lines.... D25 rules!  ;D

D-25 sucks, D-27 ROCKS!   ;D

Back