• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Care Packages

Mike Bobbitt

Administrator
Staff member
Owner
Directing Staff
Reaction score
For everyone who appreciates a happy surprise once in a while, I've added a new feature to the game. Every day you play, you will now receive a 'care package' in addition to your danger pay. The care package is simply a piece of equipment from the game, added to your inventory for free. When you first log in for the day, the equipment is selected based on your rank and your current "consecutive days played" streak.

Specifically, if you add your rank and consecutive days streak together, you get the max MilPoint value for your care package, and the equipment given to you is randomly selected from all available equipment in that range. As I am bad at explaining this sort of thing, let's look at an example:

If I am rank 22 and have played for 8 days in a row, the max value of my care package will be 22+8=30 MilPoints. The item you get will be randomly selected from the 69 pieces of equipment that cost 30 MilPoints or less. Tomorrow, if I play again, I will bump up to a max value 31. And if I'm promoted in the mean time, it will go up to 32 MilPoints.

As a final note, if your "care quotient" is below 10, you don't get anything. Sorry, but nobody cares enough to send you anything until you make a name for yourself... ;) Any of us who have already played today will have to wait until after midnight AT to see the care package in action.

Comments and feedback are always welcome.

Cheers
Mike

Sounds great Mike! The long streak of days played is starting to pay off!  :D

Ah so that explains the Hawaiian shirt I just got.....So what do i do with it?  8)

You have received a care package, and it contained a Gas Mask

I got suspicious

Hummmm, I "won" a crewman, but I don't have an entry for that in my QM list.  And isn't slavery abolished?  ;-)

Todd, you can win kit you haven't unlocked yet... If you do it won't show up in the QM until you unlock it (I may have to change that) but one you do... you'll already have one! :)

Captsapper I got a flak vest... looks like we are both in for bad days.

I have a feeling I should report to the CoC the machine gun that just arrived via CANADA POST

MMSS said:
I have a feeling I should report to the CoC the machine gun that just arrived via CANADA POST

Wait until you get a Leopard 2!

'Care Package' is probably the wrong term to use but I couldn't come up with anything better. I'm open to ideas. :)

Mike Bobbitt said:
Captsapper I got a flak vest... looks like we are both in for bad days.

Just because I got a C8 doesn't mean you can't trust me....although it might be a good hint for me to win the contest draw today!  ;D

'Care package' is a good enoug term to use.

The fun side effect is reading the discussion here.  :nod:

I got a box of 5.56 Link....  :) 

Interestingly, I recently got a .22 Beltfed....

Co-incidence...????

Back