• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Care Packages

After spending a week in the only place the Arctic Circle touches Ontario (Petawawa), I logon to find this awesome change. I can't wait to get a Leopard 2 as a gift.

Keep up the great work, Mike!

You have received a care package, and it contained a €100 Euros worth 10 MPs!

This item isn't in my QM.  Is there any explanation?

airmich said:
This item isn't in my QM.  Is there any explanation?

Mike Bobbitt said:
Todd, you can win kit you haven't unlocked yet... If you do it won't show up in the QM until you unlock it (I may have to change that) but one you do... you'll already have one! :)

Thanks PC.  I thought I had seen something about that but since my 0600 eyes couldn't find it, thought I might have been imagining it.  :)

I am seriously considering adding nonsensical items that can only be obtained via care package. (E.G. grid lines, CADPAT paint, etc.) :)

Mike Bobbitt said:
I am seriously considering adding nonsensical items that can only be obtained via care package. (E.G. grid lines, CADPAT paint, etc.) :)

But those items are priceless; how can you give them a MP value??  ???

Bucket of frictionless bearing grease?

A bucket of steam?

20 yards of shore-line?

Some left handed screw drivers would come in handy.

Frequency lube
Sky hooks
box of grid squares
bottle of drive

A gallon of striped paint (for the old barberpoles on the Steamers)

Key for the Anchor Pocket Door....

Vern, send your addy over there and ya never know what will show up...ask Navalsnipr about the care packages I sent him....

Tactical Bacon (in a can with an M-16 on the label)

Bacon Mints (given to a friend working with the ANA guys....apparently they like the flavour)

Bacon strip band-aids....in case anyone got a boo-boo

An inflatable parrot and BIG WIDE beach sunglasses....

A sand-bucket and shovel to "play in the sand-box"...

Good fun.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/34370769@N07/4230072208/

(Anchor Pocket door visible in this photo....)

How about some food for the shaft seals?

Or grease for the relative bearing?

care packages are great, although I haven't been able to use any of them yet..

Thanks Mike,

Today's care package was a GPS.  :nod: I don't even have one around here, so at least now I have one for the game.

Back