• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Cdn Ship models

Old Naval Guard

Inactive
Reaction score
Hello, Does anyone know of any companys that make Cdn navy ship models. Thanks in advance Old Naval Guard

I've never seen any model kits, myself...but this is worth a peek while you're waiting for other replies!

http://www.flickr.com/photos/43769067@N08/sets/72157624102847516/

Revell makes (or made) a kit for HMCS SNOWBERRY, a WW2 Flower Class corvette.  If you google the name, you will find quite a few websites that talk about it.

http://www.cbrnp.com/RNP/Flower/contents.htm

Everything yuo needed to know about converting the crappy Revell kit into any corvette you ever wanted. it was a great sight to use when converting my HMCS Snowberry into a Short Foc'sle HMCS ARVIDA. Which now needs to go back int o drydock thanks to the moving company.

Also depending on what your looking for I found the old tribals are easy to get in resin kits. (by tribals I am talking about the Haida, Nootka, Ottawa, etc)

Mike, did you see Resin Ship Yard announced a City Class frigate at the US Nats?

2010Nats018.jpg

Not a bad little model, waterline, good detailing though having checked the price list seems pricey. I was hoping for something just a bit bigger. Still down the road if that All they have. Liked the Oberon class subs  though on his site. Might get one in the future. Thanks for posting Old naval Guard

Looks nice. I tried to look at the site, but a lot of his photos have broken links.

Hey GINge, Would it be possible to post a pic of the ship when shes finished Old Naval Guard

Old Naval Guard said:
Hey GINge, Would it be possible to post a pic of the ship when shes finished Old Naval Guard

I don't think Graeme's much of a shipbuilder.  ;D

ModlrMike said:
I don't think Graeme's much of a shipbuilder.  ;D

I spewed over the front-part-thingy on the 1:1 scale HMCS Skeena though! 

ONG - that's not my kit, it's a photo taken at the IPMS Nationals last week.

Back