• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

CDN/US Covid-related political discussion

It was, the FLCC Youtube channel was taken down for awhile, a lot of the suppression is the shotgun approach at everything other than vaccines. Also any time when there are billions of dollars at stake you can assume that human skulduggery will be involved at some point.

There is enough evidence to justify continuing more studies. We know more about the long term effects of invectum than we do about any of the current vaccines, so the only real testing is it's efficiency. From my understanding the mechanism that invectum uses to block Covid replication is that it hooks into a protein or similar that prevents viral debris from being attached and transported into cells, where the viral debris then begins to replicate itself (I do this strictly by memory, so may have some details wrong but that is the gist of it).
The problem has been time, no one had the time to do a proper study on any drug or vaccine, because this is our first truly global pandemic in the modern era (not counting Spanish flu as they didn't have as many tools to deal with it as now). Vaccines were built based on modelling what they have done before and what they knew of Covid at the time of manufacturer of the vaccines.

If anyone posts a meta-analysis published in a peer reviewed journal indicating a statistically significant positive outcome from any therapeutic, I, for one, promise to read the article in its entirety, as long as those criteria are met:
  • Peer reviewed
  • Reputable medical journal
  • Meta-analysis
  • Statistical significance

That’s pretty much the bare-bones threshold to say anything ‘Works’ in medicine and to expect to be taken seriously. Anything short of that may show promise, but must endeavour to have enough reproducible controlled trials to reach the point where meta-analysis can be conducted asserting significant positive effect.

If anyone posts a meta-analysis published in a peer reviewed journal indicating a statistically significant positive outcome from any therapeutic, I, for one, promise to read the article in its entirety, as long as those criteria are met:
  • Peer reviewed
  • Meta-analysis

That’s pretty much the bare-bones threshold to say anything ‘Works’ in medicine and to expect to be taken seriously. Anything short of that may show promise, but must endeavour to have enough reproducible controlled trials to reach the point where meta-analysis can be conducted asserting significant positive effect.
Be a Picard Brihard....

Attachments

• covid.jpg
    covid.jpg
    128.5 KB · Views: 33
  • Peer reviewed
Well it seems peer review and reputable medical journal are getting in shorter supply, judging by some of the stuff that was happening just prior to Covid hitting.

Well it seems peer review and reputable medical journal are getting in shorter supply, judging by some of the stuff that was happening just prior to Covid hitting.
Given that this has been the single most significant medical event in a century, I’m reasonably confident that all kinds of quality research is being conducted on anything with even a hint of promise, and that the authors of such research will not struggle to get peer reviewed and published.

Last edited:
  • Peer reviewed
  • Meta-analysis

Conclusions:​

Meta-analyses based on 18 randomized controlled treatment trials of ivermectin in COVID-19 have found large, statistically significant reductions in mortality, time to clinical recovery, and time to viral clearance. Furthermore, results from numerous controlled prophylaxis trials report significantly reduced risks of contracting COVID-19 with the regular use of ivermectin. Finally, the many examples of ivermectin distribution campaigns leading to rapid population-wide decreases in morbidity and mortality indicate that an oral agent effective in all phases of COVID-19 has been identified.

Is that a website where you have to pay to have them host your stories/thesis/etc?

It’s the American journal of therapeutics
Yes but if I read the fine print right, you pay your money and you get posted. I could be wrong but it's the impression I got.

Yes but if I read the fine print right, you pay your money and you get posted. I could be wrong but it's the impression I got.
It’s a legit publication.

and it shows that studies into invermectin are not being suppressed, nor being censored.

it shows that the proper process is being applied into the research for treatment

But…people thinking that this is an alternative to vaccines need to understand the difference between treatment and preventative measures.

the anti vaxxers movement see this as a replacement not an addition to the overall toolbox. If you need invermectin you are likely already hospitalized, and possibly on a ventilator.

anyways, it should be explored but should NOT be viewed as an alternative to vaccines. At all.

Whatever happened to people being responsible for their own health with regular exercise, eating right and consuming fun foods/drinks in moderation? Covid did an excellent job attacking the obese and smokers, you’d think people would wake up. Instead of looking at voodoo medicines for prevention how about some personal responsibility? Nah, let’s blame government and the healthcare system for overcrowding. Pandemics are a nice wake up to the state of society and how unhealthy everyone is. Fat people in uniform is just the tip of the iceberg.

Reactions: QV
Whatever happened to people being responsible for their own health with regular exercise, eating right and consuming fun foods/drinks in moderation? Covid did an excellent job attacking the obese and smokers, you’d think people would wake up. Instead of looking at voodoo medicines for prevention how about some personal responsibility? Nah, let’s blame government and the healthcare system for overcrowding. Pandemics are a nice wake up to the state of society and how unhealthy everyone is. Fat people in uniform is just the tip of the iceberg.

You general premise makes sense but is there information to support that Covid particularly impacted those highlighted segments?

It’s a legit publication.

and it shows that studies into invermectin are not being suppressed, nor being censored.

it shows that the proper process is being applied into the research for treatment

But…people thinking that this is an alternative to vaccines need to understand the difference between treatment and preventative measures.

the anti vaxxers movement see this as a replacement not an addition to the overall toolbox. If you need invermectin you are likely already hospitalized, and possibly on a ventilator.

anyways, it should be explored but should NOT be viewed as an alternative to vaccines. At all.

Medical journals are not suppressing, it's the media/social media/government. The average person doesn't go looking at medical journals, there is no initiative to educate themselves. They wait to be spoon fed their information diet from media and social media. Here is quote stated here often enough: "I only know what I see in the news."

If you had cared to look at any of the publications you'd see that not only are these therapeutics used for treatment, but also have demonstrated success in prevention. They have developed specific protocols for general prevention and those who've potentially been exposed to COVID, not just those who need to be treated after infection. There is a wide application of these already but you've never heard about it, won't look, and then make uninformed assumptions like the above.

COVID has demonstrated the importance of a healthy lifestyle. For the things within your own control, you should probably make an effort to fix, such as obesity and vitamin deficiencies. Those are relatively easy issues to correct.

Age and co-morbidities not associated to a lifestyle choice, are not within ones control. Pandemic measures should have focused on this group of at-risk people, not wrecking the whole economy by locking down everyone.

Dear god, am I ever jealous of Germany.

With all the tension between vax and anti vax, vaccine passports and the like and the solution is starting us in the face.

Vaccinated? Fine, go where you want. Unvaccinated? Fine, do a quick simple test daily to show you do not have covid, then go where you want.

You general premise makes sense but is there information to support that Covid particularly impacted those highlighted segments?
Covid would be the last thing I’d be worried about if I was one of those categories.

Back