• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

CDN/US Covid-related political discussion

Medical journals are not suppressing, it's the media/social media/government. The average person doesn't go looking at medical journals, there is no initiative to educate themselves. They wait to be spoon fed their information diet from media and social media. Here is quote stated here often enough: "I only know what I see in the news."

If you had cared to look at any of the publications you'd see that not only are these therapeutics used for treatment, but also have demonstrated success in prevention. They have developed specific protocols for general prevention and those who've potentially been exposed to COVID, not just those who need to be treated after infection. There is a wide application of these already but you've never heard about it, won't look, and then make uninformed assumptions like the above.
I already mentioned that the WP had an article on it. Hardly suppression. I did look at the publications. I was trying to support your position on it being legit lol. You’re on your on then. Enjoy the echo chamber.

Ontario man forced to fly home, may miss mother's burial after vaccine mix rejected in the Caribbean​

Going to be complicated as each country will be setting different rules for entry.

Ontario man forced to fly home, may miss mother's burial after vaccine mix rejected in the Caribbean​

Better immune response for AZ + MRNA, than 2 shots of AZ or two shots of MRNA.

Alanis Morissette Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

Going to be complicated as each country will be setting different rules for entry.
For sure. Covid19 decisions seem largely based on supposition from the start. Maybe Canada should accuse prejudice against mixed vaccines as racist.

For sure. Covid19 decisions seem largely based on supposition from the start. Maybe Canada should accuse prejudice against mixed vaccines as racist.
Countries are unsure about the data.

When more data comes out, likely showing its fine, then the easier it will be to get acceptance.

But the key here is, to me anyways, is that people will NOT DIE, and that's a tad bit more important than travel.

Based.

Third-world country denies entry to a Canadian. Why is this news.

Based.

Because jarnhamar is pissed that the LPC actually beat its September deadline and looks good as a result, so is looking for anything that might cast them in a bad light before a upcoming federal election.

It's not working, but I wont fault him for trying.

Countries are doing all sorts of different stuff, from not allowing partially, full or non vaccinated people or mix and match or whatever. We are letting in Americans they aren’t letting us in, the UK is limiting who can come in and they mix and match. It’s a dog’s breakfast right now when it comes to that.

Based.

Seems to fit the Covid+political subject of this thread. You know, along with the lol@fat people dying some contributors like giggling about.

Countries are not accepting travelers based off mixed vaccines vice 2x-same vaccines. Impacts Canadians traveling abroad for recreation as well as work (disaster relief).
How does that impact the military? Could seem like a non-issue then again when Canadians first got to Afghanistan we weren't allowed to carry weapons and needed German soldiers for force protection because of permits. Why would you think this isn't news?

Last edited:
Countries are doing all sorts of different stuff, from not allowing partially, full or non vaccinated people or mix and match or whatever. We are letting in Americans they aren’t letting us in, the UK is limiting who can come in and they mix and match. It’s a dog’s breakfast right now when it comes to that
Unless you fly, then you can get in.

#okaythen

Seems to fit the Covid+political subject of this thread. You know, along with the lol@fat people dying some contributors like giggling about.

Countries are not accepting travelers based off mixed vaccines vice 2x-same vaccines. Impacts Canadians traveling abroad for recreation as well as work (disaster relief).
How does that impact the military? Could seem like a non-issue then again when Canadians first got to Afghanistan we weren't allowed to carry weapons and needed German soldiers for force protection because of permits. Why would you think this isn't news?
When it comes to a choice between not dying and travel,I know which one I would pick.

Especially as more data comes out showing that mixing vaccines is fine, maybe even better.

Want to make another losing bet Jarnhamar? What do you want to bet that mixed vaccines are fully accepted by this time next year?

When it comes to a choice between not dying and travel,I know which one I would pick.

Especially as more data comes out showing that mixing vaccines is fine, maybe even better.

Want to make another losing bet Jarnhamar? What do you want to bet that mixed vaccines are fully accepted by this time next year?
What are you, 11? Grow up already.

What are you, 11? Grow up already.
Of course, it is I being immature.

We have life saving vaccines, who through mixing and matching, may have achieved a better immune response, saving lives of thousands, and the issue at hand is lack of travel?

Seriously? Travel? We have 26k+ deaths in this country, we spent more in the past year than inflation adjusted total for all of WW2, and Jarnhamar here is concerned that we will have to wait a few months for the data to show how safe mixing and matching is to allow for other countries to accept it, and this is a big issue?

First World problems, clearly. Entitlement at its damn naked best. So I will be as petty as our dear friend Jarnhamar here, REGARDLESS of what you have to say about it.

If you don't like it, go pound sand.

Recreational travel to countries like T&T? If they don’t want tourist money and disaster relief assistance then that’s their own choice. Fat people dug their own graves well before Covid started.

Recreational travel to countries like T&T? If they don’t want tourist money and disaster relief assistance then that’s their own choice.
No disagreement here. As I said, much of the decisions based around covid are supposition (like the 6 foot rule).

Fat people dug their own graves well before Covid started.
Unhealthy lifestyles were definitely an issue before covid, which makes me wonder why some people are obsessing about pointing it out now.
A little bit of grief tourism perhaps.

We have life saving vaccines, who through mixing and matching, may have achieved a better immune response, saving lives of thousands, and the issue at hand is lack of travel?

Seriously? Travel? We have 26k+ deaths in this country, we spent more in the past year than inflation adjusted total for all of WW2, and Jarnhamar here is concerned that we will have to wait a few months for the data to show how safe mixing and matching is to allow for other countries to accept it, and this is a big issue?

First World problems, clearly. Entitlement at its damn naked best. So I will be as petty as our dear friend Jarnhamar here, REGARDLESS of what you have to say about it.

Do you take pleasure in raising being a jerk to an artform?

You must be a lot fun to work for/with…

Yes It is you.

You have decided you are right and everyone else is wrong.
Have a nice day.

Back