• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

CF application consultant

• Thread starter Thread starter aesop081
  • Start date Start date
A

aesop081

I just had an idea while in the "what trade should i choose" thread :

Canadian Forces Application Consultant

I would hold everyone's hand through the entire recruiting process.  For a small fee i would answer every single possible detail you can think of, no matter how meaningless.  I would fill out all the forms, gather the required references and comfort you during the long waits.  Other services could consist of follow-up calls to the CFRC, Deciding which trade you should do, co-ordinating medicals and PT tests and pre-study for the CFAT. This would absolve you of the headache of deciding your own future and taking any sort of chances.  "Nothing ventured, nothing gained" can be a thing of the past.

Do you have you CFAC yet ?

I could make a fortune in my post-CF life

::)

(note: In case you couldn't tell, i was ranting)

:rofl: HAHA Aesop, you are way too funny. Can you provide these same services for other life choices as well?

Actually, I think you may be onto something... you could make a HUGE heap of cash.....

~RoKo~ said:
Actually, I think you may be onto something... you could make a HUGE heap of cash.....

Don't laugh... I'd have to agree!  He should start a consulting service, $9.99 per email question etc...

After reading these boards for quite a while and having quite a few stupid questions myself (which I thankfully kept to myself until I either found the answer through searching or simply waited till some poor fool posted the same question anyways...), he'd be rich in about 2 weeks flat.

Cheers

Pea said:
:rofl: HAHA Aesop, you are way too funny. Can you provide these same services for other life choices as well?

Is that like he will go with you to the bars and stay sober, so he can make the decision for you to try and get the girl or not....none of that coyote ugly anymore..... ;D

How about adding fitness combo consulting to prepare for the already easy fitness test??

A downside could be a 24/7 availability, or charge mega cash for a 24/7 availability!

Couple that with a headhunting feature, go get the bests out there for a cut  coming from CFRC for each candidate signed up and you could make a ton of cash AND help DND get his 23k.

foerestedwarrior said:
Is that like he will go with you to the bars and stay sober, so he can make the decision for you to try and get the girl or not....none of that coyote ugly anymore..... ;D

Well I don't usually try to pick girls up...(I'm a chick)  But, I do need someone to do my dishes, so maybe Aesop can help me with that.  ;)

My slogan could be :

Scared of life ? Want someone to do it for you ?

I would choose for your title 'CF Career Consultant'.  Before joining this forum I didnt realize how many people needed reassurance about joining up, making the right choice, and what bag lunch to bring so that the other recruits wont pick on them.

While we're at it, perhaps we should have a 'No Army.ca Bullying' thread so that people who feel they are being picked on, while discussing matters far beyond their intellectual capacity, could have a place to go to and feel better.  ;D

aesop081 said:
My slogan could be :

Scared of life ? Want someone to do it for you ?

:rofl: Think of how many people would contract you. Kids applying to university/college no sure what to take....um....people trying to decide what to do for work. You could start a whole firm of decision makers.

Pea-Sorry, was making a generalisation, not directed at you.

Aesop, this is starting to look like quite the cash cow. Can I get in on this? I'm sure you'll need some help. I can help with female issues.

So aesop081, when do you want to start?    ;D

...and I was doing some of that before Christmas for free......darn.

Isn't there already a job in this field

It's called  SOCIAL WORKER

George Wallace said:
So aesop081, when do you want to start?    ;D

...and I was doing some of that before Christmas for free......darn.

I'm available............NOW !!

aesop081 said:
I'm available............NOW !!

What is your pay pal account address.  :)

I can take VISA and MC on my paypal.... you could set something
up like that quite cheaply.

Trinity said:
What is your pay pal account address.  :)

I can take VISA and MC on my paypal.... you could set something
up like that quite cheaply.

I'll set it up tomorow.........

aesop081 said:
I just had an idea while in the "what trade should i choose" thread :

Canadian Forces Application Consultant

Is that a remuster trade?  Or can I ask for that when I go to the Recruiting Centre?  What score will I need on the CFAT?  How long is the course?  Where do they do the training?  Can I ask to go somewhere else? If my girlfriend doesn't want to move, can I be posted back home to Mom's basement?  What colour beret will I get?  Is there a Special Forces element of that trade?  Does the CFAC pocket protector come in CADPAT?

Michael O'Leary said:
Is that a remuster trade?  Or can I ask for that when I go to the Recruiting Centre?  What score will I need on the CFAT?  How long is the course?  Where do they do the training?  Can I ask to go somewhere else? If my girlfriend doesn't want to move, can I be posted back home to Mom's basement?  What colour beret will I get?  Is there a Special Forces element of that trade?  Does the CFAC pocket protector come in CADPAT?

You'll get all your answers when i get your check  :P

Back