• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

CF Member Jailed in California for Wanting Sex w/Teen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remember every one is Innocent till posted on a social media site.

DeBruyn said:
my appologies for the vulgar language O'Leary. in my haste of responding here, the animocity towards the social media's twist on my unfortuanate troubles allowed the F word to slip a little too easily. I will contain myself herein.

DeBruyn please use proper capitalization and spelling in your posts.....

MILNET.CA MENTOR

even after i am able to show this god forsaken world the real story

You were convicted, though - correct? If you couldn't make the California legal system see "the real story", how do you intend to do any better with the members at Army.ca?

muskrat89 said:
You were convicted, though - correct? If you couldn't make the California legal system see "the real story", how do you intend to do any better with the members at Army.ca?

It was all just a big misunderstanding you see........

::)

If he honestly wants to 'defend' himself:
I've already posted him a question.... whether or not he'll just read it and ignore it, or answer it, or decide to start talking hostile again is yet to be seen.

Here's a quote/snippet from earlier in the thread

A preliminary investigation determined DeBruyn has exchanged sexually graphic text messages and photos with the juvenile female for approximately the past two months

The investigation being spoken of was preliminary at the time. Is it correct in what it says?

...before we get too far down the wrong path, I'm locking this one for 24 hours so people can step back, take 9 seconds to think and 1 second to act.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back