• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Checking to the Anti-Tank Threat

RPGs are too simple to use, even with iron sights.

They are light, and very simple to maintain and operate

In brief (and from memory):

- cockk weapon (its like a hammer on a revolver and not hard at all)
- place weapon on safe (safety like a Ruger 10-22)
- insert rocket - its idiot proof, there is a guide and it only goes in one way.
- flip up the sights
- aim (self explanatory):
- and fire
- safety to safe

quickly reload by going thru the above again.

Also the warheads self destruct too, so not as many blinds as other AT wpns.

Cheers,

Wes

Hmmm... never heard of an illumination round for the RPG series....  would WP with a timed detination fired straight up count? (as long as they run under cover to avoid WP particles!)  :blotto:

Plus the RPG will allow the Rangers to fish for food along the way.  ;D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vcM3VZpUnCA&search=RPG

Hah!  Hilarious...isnt there a tape out their showing Iraqis fishing with grenades as well?

and this is what you get if you give them catfish something to fight back with......

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lUleTWDwUeE&search=RPG

mustialwaysremember said:
Will 400 KGs or RDX or C4 with a big conical shape charge blow up an M1A2 Abrams tank?

I'm no Expert but i think 400 Kgs of RDX or C4 will do a lot of damage to pretty much anything......

but the better question is why do you need to know this? Planning some Insurgency Operations Osama?

Given how most IEDs are made, someone messing around with 400kgs of straight RDX in the hope of using it in one is more likely to be the subject of a post blast investigation prior to any attack.

D

Holy run-on sentence.

AmmoTech90 said:
Given how most IEDs are made, someone messing around with 400kgs of straight RDX in the hope of using it in one is more likely to be the subject of a post blast investigation prior to any attack.

D

Holy run-on sentence.

400kgs of amonium nitrate on the other hand.....
God Help me if i see a Cube van in kandahar......  ;D

Back