• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

CLICK the movie - minor spoilers

Michael Dorosh

Army.ca Veteran
Reaction score
Went to see CLICK with Adam Sandler tonight.  As has been reported in the reviews, its your basic Adam Sandler movie; if you're a fan of his, you'll like it, if not...there still might be some stuff to entertain you.

It was kind of sad as much as funny, which was not a surprise given the premise, but some good scenes throughout. I thought Hasselhof was entertaining - he intended to play the role as a caricature, and given how hard it is for many to take him seriously (west of the French-German border, anyway) I think it was wise.

Some may find it predictable and trite, but it was okay. Just okay. Lots of familiar faces - though my companion had to nudge me at one point to say "that's Rob Schneider, isn't it?"  Took a few moments to realize she was right.

I went to see Click on the weekend. Although it was quite funny in some parts, I didn't really like it. I was expecting a more comedy based movie, but to me it seemed really sad. Most of my friends enjoyed it, but the movie just wasn't what I was expecting.

I would still recommend it, but only if you like a sad story.

Saw it, and didn't mind it. I found that the story follows a modified plot line of 'A Christmas Carol' with Adam Sandler being a unwilling version of Ebenezer Scrooge.

"Adam Sandler is...a robot who has to save the world...with..uh...literal carrot on a string"

"Adam sandler is a fisherman who competes..in a...fishing tournament against..a pro fisherman....to save his house"

"Adam sandler is a former baseball player who goes to play in Japan."

"Adam Sandler is an astronaut who leaves his wallet on the moon"

"Adam Sandler is Gulliver from Gullivers travels"

"Adam Sandler is a DJ who can't get work so he becomes a garbage man"

"Rob Schneider is a carrot."

Back