• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Colourful characters in the Corps (Past / Present) ???

Spring_bok said:
Right you are.  What about that Jeff Draper guy?  He was a character.  Lived upstairs from me with his 400 watt roommate, I mean stereo.  Just kidding Jeff.  Great to hear from you again, hope everything going well.
  Yea things are fine still living in amsterdam since '96 and lovin' it.I have a feeling this might be from Mike Dobbin.I remeber you "loved" that old roommate.Hope everything is going good for you as well.
Cheers Jeff

No its not Mike Dobbin.  He went medic years ago.  I remember him and Mo used to make cappiccinno in the shacks.  Whatever happened to Mo?

Unknown C/S said:
Ah yes.........

Joe Alberto, I think he spent the whole tour in Germany driving a 5 ton in Regt Tpt. Nice enough guy but I can picture him selling used cars now for some reason???

Anyone remember "Don the bear from Montreal" Don Barry, claimed he gave himself that name. Years later I was told he was in Calgary and had renamed himself "Yukon Don"  He fell asleep doing carrier maintenace and woke up after the N Marg was locked up. Busted a gut the next day listening to his story of his escape.

thanks to my buddy Jason a calgary cop i found this site this is the bear from montreal and  yukon don who are you old buddy and hi to george and Lance

Sabre1918 said:
SLIDER....I saw him the other day.
He's still the same ol' SLIDER !

Yeah, it's Keith !
who are you saber? if you saw Slider you where at the saddledome where he works security.

Don Barry said:

thanks to my buddy Jason a calgary cop i found this site this is the bear from montreal and  yukon don who are you old buddy and hi to george and Lance

Welcome Don

In that case, say "Hi!" to Steve Murdock.

LIKELY said:
Lets get a little modern....

Kevin Trainor
Bruce Bartlett
and the ever colourful Les Schultz

Bruce Bartlett is still floating around. Up at AATC as POL NCO... great guy! Sure makes the day go quicker with him around. Someone said he is finally getting hitched...

:salute:
Cdn_Chimo said:
Who could ever forget the MicMac Bar in Bergen. I remember a time with Mike Gagdos and Dave Tofts scrapping with brits....what a scrap....LOL

I do realise this is a quote old post, my apologies, however, new here and got a laugh remembering these guys. There is an earlier post about Lou and the "mob" how about the core of the mob, Jeff lier, myself, Dave Thompson, Mike Calow, Wayne Rogers, Harry Henderson, Wayne Yoeamans, Butler, Andy Cook, Cooper. We had some good times on the Rhine!

Really!!?? Good for him! If you are able to contact him, say hi from big Fred

Back