• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Comd-in-Cief Unit Commendation

westie47

Inactive
Reaction score
Does anyone out there know where I can get another CNC Unit Commendation pin? Mine broke. I'm in Vancouver so there isn't a base to go to to get one.

Infanteer said:
Rough night at Billy Bishops?

Hey, give the dude a break!  He was obviously putting his Canadian Forces Old Testament in his breast pocket, next to his heart, when it hit pin and sheared it off.  That bible might stop a bullet someday!

Dean the very same thing happened to me last year at Billy B's :blotto:. I called the next day and the cleaner found it minus the pins, so I glued one of those little Canadian Flag pins to the back. That worked until this year at the annual hug and slug when I lost it again at..... Billy B's. So I had to order a new one through Vinny . The CIC pins are pretty cheesy anyway I mean they were handed out on masse in a plastic breadbasket!!

d_baron@hotmail.com

Baron..as in the Baron from '93 in B Coy 2VP?
If so give me a PM and ill see what I can do, that is if you haven't already got one. ;D

Hehe I just read the date 24 Nov 04 lol I'm guessing he probably got one by now lol!

I see you rmember me, however I'm at a bit of a loss. I am looking for one as mine broke. Do you have a line on them??  I would appreciate any info you could give me.

Back