• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Comm Res BMQ

aesop081 said:
Wrong. Field engineer 6A, basic aesop course, CP-140 course, sea survival, basic EW, basic air navigator, Staff air navigator, Engineer power boat operator are all taught in english ONLY, and thats only the ones i can think of.  Some of these courses require a minimum second language profile for franco students to attend.

Vraiment ? C'est assez ennuyant, ca!  :p

aesop, not even involved in the argument, and up for the last word, eh flyboy  ;D

But thanks for the update. Good thing my ESL is EEE.

Sig_Des said:
Vraiment ? C'est assez ennuyant, ca!  :p

aesop, not even involved in tha argument, and up for the last word, eh flyboy  ;D

But thanks for the update. Good thing my ESL is EEE.

Desoler mais je devais dire quelque chose.  Ma cote linguistique est EEE aussi.

Sig_Des said:
They've started running some Reg F BMQs out of Borden, as St-Jean has been filling up quickly as of late.

Really? Wasn't aware of that. Must get my DIN account fixed, you'll have to e-mail me updates on everything. And I mean everything...

Just a Sig Op said:
Really? Wasn't aware of that. Must get my DIN account fixed, you'll have to e-mail me updates on everything. And I mean everything...

Wait till I start playing with Falcon IIs. You may start drooling now

civiltech said:
It is pretty much the standard that all members of the comm reserve complete their BMQ/SQ in Shilo.  It runs for 8 weeks with start dates at the first of May & the end of June.

They used to do it out of Det Dundurn, what a wonderful place...

Just a Sig Op said:
Why's that?

Look at the capabilities, my friend  8)

http://www.rfcomm.harris.com/products/tactical-radio-communications/

I've seen it, I seem to remember suggesting it as a replacement for our 522s in the TCCCS thread.

Doesn't make me jealous or anything :)

Back