• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Confirmation of Receipt of Additional Medical Forms

RobertG

Inactive
Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I hope someone can help me with this. After my enrollment medical, as I'm sure happens with many people, I was asked to have a couple of forms completed by a doctor. I was asked to email the forms once completed, using as the subject my name and SN. I did this over the process of ~ 5 emails; as I collected the forms, I would send them in. I have never received any confirmation of receipt of these forms. I really don't want to bother anyone at the recruiting office, but at the same time, don't have any idea if they received the forms. I did call today, and my file says the same thing it did about a week ago: medical hold. My file manager suggested this might mean the forms are on their way to Ottawa.

So my question is: does this make sense to those who are familiar with the process? Is it typical to not receive any word that that the documents were received?

Thanks a lot for your time...

RobertG said:
Hi everyone,

I hope someone can help me with this. After my enrollment medical, as I'm sure happens with many people, I was asked to have a couple of forms completed by a doctor. I was asked to email the forms once completed, using as the subject my name and SN. I did this over the process of ~ 5 emails; as I collected the forms, I would send them in. I have never received any confirmation of receipt of these forms. I really don't want to bother anyone at the recruiting office, but at the same time, don't have any idea if they received the forms. I did call today, and my file says the same thing it did about a week ago: medical hold. My file manager suggested this might mean the forms are on their way to Ottawa.

So my question is: does this make sense to those who are familiar with the process? Is it typical to not receive any word that that the documents were received?

Thanks a lot for your time...

Yes, it is "normal". You might not even receive a notification if you're merit listed.

Back