• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Congratulations and farewell to FDO

Otis

Inactive
Mentor
Reaction score
After some 100-150 years in the Navy, FDO is swallowing the Anchor! This Friday will be his last day in Uniform. (meaning he will have to change his handle ... he'll no longer BE the FDO!)  ;D

FDO will be moving on to a more profitable (if not necessarily as satisfying) job somewhere over the pond teaching others his vast knowledge of beer, beer, boat driving and ... more beer!

Please join me in congratulating him on his retirement and wishing him well in future endeavours!

Fair winds and following seas FDO ... I'll miss you.

Congrats, best of luck in the future and hope to see your continuing contribution to the site.

150 years!  Imagine what his CD looks like!  :eek:  ;)

Congrats FDO!! 

With the weight of a 150 year old CD, there is no need to swollow the anchor.  ;D

Best wishes on the next phase of your life - enjoy!

Thanks to have served our country and hope you'll stick around as I enjoy reading your posts in the present forum.

Cheers.

Add me to the list.

And don't be a stranger.

Best wishes on a long and happy retirement, FDO!
I learned from your posts.
I do hope you are not retiring from Milnet?

Congratulations FDO!  I will have a few beers in your honor!!

TFLY ;D

From one old sea dog to another - all the best in your future endeavours. 

Thank you all for your kind words. It was not an easy decision but when opportunities come you have to take a chance. And just to set the record straight it's only 32 years.

Otis I still have one more day. You WILL be sorry!! :nod:

But thanks just the same.

Best wishes for your future.  Opportunities crop up in unusual places! 

Back