• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Cop Shot 22 Times

Inspir

Inactive
Reaction score
This is by far the scariest, most dreadful, and god awful video I have ever seen in my life. What makes it even worse is the dumbass fuking comments by these punks in the comments section.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9RlrLEQmR44

MOD: Please delete if this has been posted before

Thats an old video and it was, at one time, mandatory viewing on the night police recruits were issued their uniforms prior to going to police college in the early 90's. 

Aye- you're right, my bad.

I'm thinking of another one, similar scenario and I seem to also remember something about a toolbox containing a handgun.

Woah... and the comments are so retarded I don't think I can stomach them all.

Those two bastards definately make a case for the death penalty, preferably immediate.

whiskey601 said:
Thats an old video and it was, at one time, mandatory viewing on the night police recruits were issued their uniforms prior to going to police college in the early 90's.   

You are thinking of a different one, that was very simmilar to that situation

dileas

tess

In the words of a regular here:
"kneel down, face the ditch". - Para

Those comments are really quite...  :rage:. I'm getting irate just thinking about them.

Not to mention that my father is a policeman, that just makes it that much more disrespectful.

As for the guys doing the shooting, see above comment.

"kneel down, face the ditch". - Para
I second that comment just watching it and reading the comments on the web site where really disturbing just makes you wanna puke . I hope that the guys that did the shooting got the death penalty

I showed my chief instructor the video this morning and she showed it to our entire class on the big screen. Needless to say there were a lot of somber faces and even some tears in the back. The hardest part was when our instructor divided us into groups to make a presentation on what went wrong, and how to prevent such a scenario from ever happening in the first place. Based on the reaction from a couple students I wouldn’t be surprised if they request a voluntary withdraw.

Being a police officer is no game. It is serious stuff.
Not everyone is made for that sort of thing.

Some people can handle it, some can't.

My $0.02

Back