• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Corrections to MP

Inspir

Inactive
Reaction score
Anyone ever heard of anybody who did this and how they faired?

I got hired recently by Federal Corrections and figured I would finish my degree and diploma and maybe apply for MP four-five years down the road (because as the rumours have it, if you ain't out of there by 5 years you'll never get out!)  ;D

Absolutely nothing to do with your question...but your avatar scares me.

You should have seen the people it scared during Halloween  ;)

Never heard of anyone doing this but you'd be a great candidate for a posting to CFPSDB if you do!  ;D

MP 00161 said:
Never heard of anyone doing this but you'd be a great candidate for a posting to CFPSDB if you do!  ;D

Actually I thought it was a Detainee trying to break out,  ;D

But on a serious note, there's those damn Certificates again, I'm sure they will make a person a real great Military Disciplinarian.

Cheers.

I had a couple of buddies on my MPO course who were ex-corrections. They went the officer route after getting degrees. I've also interviewed a candidate during an MPAC who was in Corrections, so.... yes, there is precedent. I don't know/remember if the corrections guy on the MPAC received an offer or how he fared, it was a few moons ago. 

Back