• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Courses given in Borden

Kaya1981

Inactive
Reaction score
Hello,
I would like to know if the DND has an online website where you can check out by trade the QL3s that are scheduled to be offered in Borden in the near future ? Is that information publicly available or only your recruiter can look it up and tell you about it ?

Thank you.

Kaya1981 said:
Hello,
I would like to know if the DND has an online website where you can check out by trade the QL3s that are scheduled to be offered in Borden in the near future ? Is that information publicly available or only your recruiter can look it up and tell you about it ?

Thank you.

Which school?

not the original poster but if you have the info for the CFSATE for QL3's for AVS and AWS I would REALLY enjoy knowing , thanks !

What do you mean?  If you try to read the acronym of the new school, it looks like "syphilitic".

;D

Any links to a site with the name ".mil.ca" in it are only accessible on a DND computer, with access to the Defence Wide Area Network (the largest and most common DND network).  They are not accessible from a home computer.

Sempai Julia said:
Do you know the link to CFSEME?

No because no one likes them folks.  kidding....kinda

I do but it it at work and I won't be there until Aug.

MJP said:
No because no one likes them folks.  kidding....kinda

I do but it it at work and I won't be there until Aug.

But I'm super likeable.  :nod:

Back