• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Crocs?

I will be getting my first pair soonest for the Summer,

If I am to enjoy the civvy life, I am going whole hog!

dileas

tess

I hated them too.  Then I spent a day walking around Chappala in Mexico in a pair in 35 degree heat.  At the end of the day, my back felt pretty good, and no swamp foot.  They look dorky, but when my back and feet both approve,  who am I to argue?

Kat Stevens said:
I hated them too.  At the end of the day, my back felt pretty good, and no swamp foot.  They look dorky, but when my back and feet both approve,  who am I to argue?
Dido. I think they're hideous, but they work. I like to wear sandals in the summer (no not the hippie Berkenstalks, but somehat fashionable Tevas, or something like that). Unfortunately, in a matter of a few weeks, they would reek to high hell (I even would nauseate myself). My son wanted a pair last summer, so I took the plunge myself. And lo and behold, no more stinky feet. So at the price of looking like a dork, I no longer stink.  8)

The off Roaders piqued my interest;

CRX10011C.jpg

or the realtree beach;

CRX13002C.jpg

Further to that, these are perfect for all the reason you had to buy flip flops or other sandals.  Protect, and pamper the feet, 'specially the chauffeurs that drive the black Cadillacs!

dileas

tess

ex-Sup said:

I like her music, unlike crocs ... or did you mean "ditto"??!!  >:D

Post pics. This should be interesting ... all Army.ca members owning crocs should post a pic of their feet in those said crocs. I'd be interested to see the vast array of styles/colours choosen by site-users. Shoes say a lot about people -- and Mr. Bobbitt may gain many new members to the site provided they have a foot fetish.

Perhaps I'll go buy a pair of those high-heeled ones in the link below, just so I have an excuse to snap a pic.

Act now and submit a picture of yourself in chaps AND Crocs, and we'll throw in a satisfied Vern.

Some restrictions apply.  Satisfaction may not be available in your area.

ArmyVern said:
I like her music, unlike crocs ... or did you mean "ditto"??!!  >:D
Ya,ya that is what I meant; if you were in my class, I'd call you a smart a**. Despite the popular misconception, teachers do make mistakes. Trying to mark Gr.12 tests and post comments doesn't always mix.  ;)

ArmyVern said:
Post pics. This should be interesting ... all Army.ca members owning crocs should post a pic of their feet in those said crocs. I'd be interested to see the vast array of styles/colours choosen by site-users.
I'll see what I can do. :)

Kat Stevens said:
I hated them too.  Then I spent a day walking around Chappala in Mexico in a pair in 35 degree heat.  At the end of the day, my back felt pretty good, and no swamp foot.  They look dorky, but when my back and feet both approve,  who am I to argue?

Buy a pair of Keen H2's ;D and you will throw rocks at the uber-ghey ::) Crocs... :cheers:

blake

Crap, and I only found this thread now?!?!

We got em on 03-07, as was stated earlier.  For the guys in my FOB, they were worn quite often.  Of course with OUR dress regs we couldn't wear them outside of our tents ( I suppose media could show up at any time and scar the name of Canadian soldiers everywhere by showing us relaxing in a war zone) but in civvies and around the tent, they were good for airing out the puppies...

I left mine in Cyprus.  I am sure the lovely Russian cleaning lady finds them quite comfy.

the 48th regulator said:
The off Roaders piqued my interest;

CRX10011C.jpg

I have a pair of Off-Roaders.  I love them!

I wear Crocs to work everyday.  I own a restaurant and work in the kitchen.  They provide good traction on wet floors and are uber-comfy.

Shock Horror on Bribie Island today....

On my way into the Unit today, I observed a local with a pair of  'ghey fluro gold' see-thru plastic crocs. Just like the same design pictured. Ya, he was barefoot, no socks thank gawd. This is my first recorded sight of these shoes. None for me thanks, just looking at these plastic PPGAB's (Peter Pan Get Away Boots), nearly began to slur my speech, and get double jointed at the wrist.

Holey shyte, over!

the 48th regulator said:
I will be getting my first pair soonest for the Summer,

If I am to enjoy the civvy life, I am going whole hog!

dileas

tess

Our mutual hero, the Waz, was sporting a pair in Petawawa while trying to dry his boots out - they're great for those wonderful moments in the hooch when you really need to piss and don't want to get the black caddies on - flipflops work just as well though.

I actually found that flip flops needed to be retained with the traditional "toe curl".. at least in Crocs you could run in them if needed.  Plus, you have all those cute little buttons you can put on them.

RCR Grunt said:
main.php

'Nuff said.

RCR Grunt,that image is copyrighted by Maddox. Suggest you ask first too use it.

[quote author=Maddox]
I love [insert-page-or-image-here], can I use it?

If you want to use something on my site, please contact me and ask my permission first. Feel free to link any of the pages on my site, and my site itself on your own site. Please do not link the images directly.
[/quote]

http://www.thebestpageintheuniverse.net/c.cgi?u=faq

Back