• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

CRYE PRECISION!

I am not including the plates, so it's definitely more.  Tim Chi, called them about a quote so he will have the exact figures.

KevinB said:
Mike -- I ordered two of them to my APO - when I am back in Ottawa I will get you one  ;)

Giggidy Giggidy Giggidy!

Da_man said:
we're talking about the t-shirt.  Im not gonna buy that armor rig till i become an Elite Delta JTF-2 Airborne Ranger Seal Ninja
I think by that time you will not need the armor rig :D
Has there been an update on if the site sends stuff to Canada because that t-shirt is awsome

Called them today, they do not, yet, ship outside the US.  Apparently they are getting a few calls about it, and are working on something.  No details, but very nice and helpful on the phone, suggesting shipping to a US address.

Another thing, right now they do not use US Postal Service, so it could be a problem shipping something through Belleville as the posties there will not accept courier packages that need signatures.

Well there are a few friendly Americans on this board and some Canadians that do live south.  If I had the bling I'd definitely be making the calls.

They ship to Canada -- you just have to be a cool guy to have them do it  ;)

I got their clothing last year - all it took was a phone call.

I can order a few more shirts for guys I know - but I am not becoming a sales rerouting method...

Okay shirts for Mike, CFL - and two for J4th and MJP (cuz I am sure they will go over where they are... ;) )

Plus I ordered 4 of the Dirka-Dirkastani flags  ;D

take the time to drop a dime into the phone or email them (Crye) great folks to deal with.  Note to all, if you don't already know, thier sizes are a bit off...  most stuff runs a little big, you might consider ordering the next smaller size.... 

love the MLI tee's  hahaha just the thing for my un-politically correct mindset...

Hey Kev, how did you order to the APO? Need some MLI shits but it wont accept APO addresses.

Their website is undergoing some changes -- you want some - I can have them to my address in Fla?

Kev,

Can I jump on this MLI shirt bandwagon? I'd love one if you can swing it and I'll even compensate you with beer for your time. If my calculations are correct, that would mean that I now owe you about 200 cases of beer. I think I might take a medium if they tend to be a little large. Cheers.

MG

KevinB said:
Their website is undergoing some changes -- you want some - I can have them to my address in Fla?

Yeah, I need one so does Keld. Thanks for the offer. You can email me your shipping address or you can order them and I can paypal or e transfer the fundage.

Back