• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

CT/DEO Pilot 2016

paz209

Inactive
Reaction score
Good morning,

I have my CT in from reserves NCM to RegF pilot (DEO). I am wondering about the process and about the timeline.

What is the process coming from reserves? Are there interviews and such before CFASC?

As well,  I know everyone asks it,  but are there upcoming dates for aircrew selection for DEO Pilot applicants?

Thanks in advance.

There are several existing threads on this Site that you should have read, as the answers are therein.

There is a lot of homework on the flying courses, more than you can imagine, and the standards are high. You may as well get used to that here and now. You will learn a lot more that way.

This thread will be merged with "The "So You Want To Be A Pilot" Merged Thread" http://army.ca/forums/threads/12744.0.html soon. Read that, and the Aircrew Selection thread as well.

paz209 said:
Good morning,
I have my CT in from reserves NCM to RegF pilot (DEO). I am wondering about the process and about the timeline.
What is the process coming from reserves? Are there interviews and such before CFASC?
As well,  I know everyone asks it,  but are there upcoming dates for aircrew selection for DEO Pilot applicants?
Thanks in advance.

Component Transfers (CT) are managed by DMCPG 5-2 and NOT Canadian Forces Recruiting Group nor your local CFRC.  For information on the process, you will need to initiate contact with your "CT Broker" at DMCPG 5-2 in Ottawa.  As a CT Applicant, you can email them directly and they will normally respond within a reasonable amount of time.

Back