• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

CT Offers for Officers

Coynemachine

Inactive
Reaction score
Received a phone call from my file manager today. My follow up interview results have finally reached Ottawa today and they said I am ready to go, again issue is positions. File Manager told me that the Career Managers are still meeting and nothing has happen. Just wondering if anyone has heard anything regarding their component transfers??

I've been waiting a year and a bit for mine to go through but finally succumbed and got another job. However, I'm gonna keep waiting to see what happens. Good luck!

If there are any Reserve PAOs out there, I know there's a push to get some CTs out there for them.  The branch lost quite a few RegF-types for various reasons this year, beyond what was forecast and, with only 160 some odd positions in the branch, there's an effort being made to fill them fast.

Sounds good to me, I have noticed from last year to this year that file managers have been more diligent on keeping CT applicants informed. I have had my component transfer in for over 2 years now, and I am hoping where I been in process this long that something will come along. My applicantion phase has been more active this year than last year.

Back