• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Cut off date

B.McTeer

Inactive
Reaction score
Does anyone out there when the cut off date for getting into Primary Reserve summer training this year in regards to the 39 Bg area   ???. Cause I'm about 4 weeks from my medical being complete. does anyone know if this will be to late to take part in this year summer BMQ/SQ in 39 Bg area. i would be most gratefull to get an answer.

Thank again
B.McTeer

Well, if it makes you feel better, i haven't done any testing yet. I have to travel for 6 hours to victoria to do it. Well, if I get in, ill probably see you at basic  ;)

Oh yeah thats sweet stuff dude. Hope you make it in time. :salute:

B.McTeer

P.S. What Unit are trying to get in?

B.McTeer said:
Oh yeah thats sweet stuff dude. Hope you make it in time. :salute:

B.McTeer

P.S. What Unit are trying to get in?

OO the Rocky Mountain Rangers. I considered joining the Canadian Scottish but looks like ill be attending thomsan river university this fall.

I just got my app in, also to Victoria, weird eh, but ya, the recruiter said chances were good. And im going Canadian Scottish.

Nice man. are you going for A or B company. A company being out of Victoria and B company from the rest of the Island.

B.McTeer

Beats me, but i'm in the same boat as you guys. (UVic student, applying for A) I went back for my officer interview a week and a half ago, and they told me my medical file was in Borden for another week or two. i was also told my chances of getting into summer BMQ were pretty good. where it'll be held is another question  ;)

Ive got my tests on the 23rd (hopefully, waiting to book it on monday when they open up, lazy government not working weekends) As far as location I was told Kelowna I think it was, ya, either Kelowna or possibly, but not likely, some middle-of-nowhere-dustbowl-town in Northern Alberta. So fingers crossed for Kelowna.

or suffield

I heard stories about it being in B.C. somewhere. Chilliwack maby?

i heard something from my old cadet buddies that chilliwack is used for weekend training but not much more.. i doubt that's accurate, though. I don't really care where i'm sent, just as long as i'm sent period.

i think i got the rep on where it is. BMQ will be held in chillawack and SQ will be held in Wainwright aka "small dust bowl town in the middle of no where Alberta" lol so yeah that what ive heard.

B.McTeer :salute:

P.S. hope to see you all down at the armoury some time ;D

Ya, im going for my tests (all of them in one day :) ) on the 22nd of March. Just a NCM status in infantry. I hope i make basic for this summer  :D

I just booked all mine for the 23rd, too bad my 22nd is already full.

Back