• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

December CP Gear Contest - Winter Photos

Photo Gallery not coming up for me.  Vern, did you break it again??  ;)

Fry said:
Beautiful hat Baker.
Hit up CP Gear for one if you want ;)

I think Matt Fisher is better at selling their products then me though :D

Mike Baker said:
Hit up CP Gear for one if you want ;)

I think Matt Fisher is better at selling their products then me though :D

Which is why he is not using that picture with your mug for the marketing.....

:rofl:

dileas

tess

Fry said:
Beautiful hat Baker.

To bad the facial expression doesn't match!!  ;) Hey Grumpy!!! 
grumpy.gif

PMedMoe said:
To bad the facial expression doesn't match!!  ;) Hey Grumpy!!! 
grumpy.gif
I'll put I smile on later and try it again then, just for you Moe ;) ;D

I have uploaded a variety of photos over the last few weeks.  Would appreciate your votes for Gunner 98!!  The cat photos are interesting as we have 3 cats and I have a dander allergy.

Gunner98 said:
I have uploaded a variety of photos over the last few weeks.  Would appreciate your votes for Gunner 98!!  The cat photos are interesting as we have 3 cats and I have a dander allergy.

HAH!!  No sympathy from me!  My wife has the same allergy, and we have FOUR cats (and two of THOSE are "Maine Coons", weighing in at 25 lbs, more or less) - and a Mastiff!!  None of them are allowed in the bedroom (or me EITHER, when I'm covered in sawdust) - where we have a good air filter running 24/7.  It works (for her - for me, not so much - I'm a cabinetmaker, I'm covered in sawdust MOST of the time!).

Besides which - there is nothing more majestic than snow covered mountains - like the ones you can see in the pictures I took from my back door!

Nice photos, Gunner 98 - but no sympathy!  ;)

Woohoo,

Alrighty,

Let's fire this bad boy up!!!!

Christmas is over in Kilarney, however, there still is life left in the contest.  Go on over to this link and vote for a phenomenal piece of art that depicts the life of our Canadian soldier on tour at this time of the season!!

Cheers and joyous Kwanza!

dileas

tess

No, no, no!!!  Vote for this picture, because you all know how you really feel about the season!!!  ;)

NO! Click on THIS shameless plug! It delivers on it's empty promises SO much more and makes you feel EXTRA full of holiday cheer.  ;D

Mike Baker said:
Could've smiled...or is that your usual smiling-happy face  ???   ;D
Klc said:
NO! Click on THIS shameless plug! It delivers on it's empty promises SO much more and makes you feel EXTRA full of holiday cheer.  ;D
Now to TOP that off, you should've had a photo of your favourite DS...or better yet..knowing CFSCE {LOL} his gf!  Sorry, had to add that one in.  ;D
My votes are pending... HNY

Back