• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Denison Armoury Contact Info

alexvjc

Inactive
Reaction score
I received a signed form from my reserve unit allowing me to get my kit. I have to go to the Denison Armoury in Toronto. It's a 40 minute drive so I don't want to go down there and have them refuse me because I'm not in the computer yet. The phone number I found online is out of service. Does anyone know the updated number (and extension if possible) for the Denison Armoury? Thanks all.

On a side note, because I'm not starting BMQ until January, what will I receive in my kit?

CdnClassic said:
I received a signed form from my reserve unit allowing me to get my kit. I have to go to the Denison Armoury in Toronto. It's a 40 minute drive so I don't want to go down there and have them refuse me because I'm not in the computer yet. The phone number I found online is out of service. Does anyone know the updated number (and extension if possible) for the Denison Armoury? Thanks all.

On a side note, because I'm not starting BMQ until January, what will I receive in my kit?
Inboxed ya mate :p

Back