• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Departmental Review - question about Time to get an answer

Cosmo12

Inactive
Reaction score
I guys;
got a question, I put in a Departmental review on one of my condition last week, sumited a doctor report with it.  When can I expect to get an answers.  It say 12 weeks but I am wordering if it took faster for some ?

Cosmo

They say 12 weeks,
Im going on 22+ I think,
You can call and ask as much as you want. They will dish it out when they are done. No accountability for taking their sweet time and they blame everyone else but themselves.

I am going on 40+ weeks.  Give them a call if you havn't heard by 12 weeks.  They recieved my departmental review last May.  Called 4 weeks ago still hadn't been action but had been recieved.  Planning on calling again tomorrow.

Kirsten Luomala said:
I am going on 40+ weeks.  Give them a call if you havn't heard by 12 weeks.  They recieved my departmental review last May.  Called 4 weeks ago still hadn't been action but had been recieved.  Planning on calling again tomorrow.
I was directed to Facebook Message The VAC Minister, I received a response less then two hours later from his office, might want to check that out.

Was going to do that but low and behold got a call yesterday, the descision was made finally and thankfully it was in my favor.

Back