• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Did my research, yet still have questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Temoid

Inactive
Reaction score
I'm an 18 year old, fresh out of highschool who wants to join the infantry. I've read through the recruitment website as well as the faq several times, but was unable to find answers to my questions. Please be patient and help me out. Thanks in advance.

1) I have applied for my citizenship 6 months ago. Supposedly its a process that takes anywhere from 12 to 16 months. Can I start the my application now, or will I have to wait until I get my citizenship? This is a kind of a "make it or break it" situation.

2) I have no problems getting positive references, but I do have a problem thinking of people who have known me for 5 years. One friend aside, all my teachers and employers have known me for no more than a year. Since having 2 references is crucial, I'm at loss. Advice?

You should contact your local CFRC. They could answer both of your questions.

23007 said:
You should contact your local CFRC. They could answer both of your questions.

There is your best advice. Contact your nearest CFRC soonest and save yourself the trouble of fifteen different answers here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back