• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Dingwall gets severence package

kcdist

Inactive
Reaction score
By now, most of us that visit the Political Forum are well aware that David Dingwall just received a severance package of over $400,000 plus benefits for his resignation/firing from the Canadian Mint. This stinks to high heaven, but is perhaps appropriate as one of the Liberals last official acts while still in power. Talk about legacy.

Instead of ranting about everything that is wrong with this, I shall post an entry from another blog that I found:

TOP TEN THINGS NEVER, EVER HEARD
AT A DINNER OR LUNCH WITH DAVID DINGWALL

Number Ten: “We must always be diligent….stewardship of taxpayer dollars is a sacred trust.”

Number Nine: (to server) “What are your house specials?”

Number Eight: "I have an idea….let’s go dutch on the bill.”

Number Seven: Ever since they appointed me as Master of the Mint I’ve been Master of My Own Domain…if you know what I mean….

Number Six: (to server) “Forget the wine list, we’ll have a carafe of your reasonably-priced house wine.

Number Five: “I’m a little reluctant to charge this meal as a business expense.”

Number Four: (to server) “What time do the buses stop operating in this part of town?”

Number Three: (to server) “Don’t you have anything less expensive?”

Number Two: (from server) “Do you want fries with your McHappy Meal?”

And….

Number One: “It’s a no-brainer.......obviously a person who voluntarily resigns is never entitled to a severance package.”

After an accountability investigation by the new Government, I would hope Dingwall and the rest of that crowd gets their entitlement.....a prison term for fraud and breach of public trust. Seizing all their personal assets would be step two for full restitution.

Posted on: Today at 12:10:21Posted by: a_majoor 

After an accountability investigation by the new Government, I would hope Dingwall and the rest of that crowd gets their entitlement.....a prison term for fraud and breach of public trust. Seizing all their personal assets would be step two for full restitution

+1

Also I agree with Recceguy on his last as well...

Lets Hope Harper manages to implement some accountability and clean house a little...

10 to 1 Davey Boy keeps his money.All politicians are the same,call it a proffesional courtesy.HAHA

Back