• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

DND2780

botache

Reaction score
Hi everyone. I am new here. I applied 2 months ago and I received a DND2780 beacause I am 40.
I would like to know the next steps after the DND2780, if someone has already done this before.

Thank you.

Hi everyone. I am new here. I applied 2 months ago and I received a DND2780 beacause I am 40.
I would like to know the next steps after the DND2780, if someone has already done this before.

Thank you.
You bring the form to your doctor, have them fill it out, and then return it to CFRC for review. They will forward it to the RMO’s office with your file and if approved, your file will continue processing.

You bring the form to your doctor, have them fill it out, and then return it to CFRC for review. They will forward it to the RMO’s office with your file and if approved, your file will continue processing.
Hey if you don’t mind I’d like to ask a quick question, u seem to know a bit abt the med review process. For a very boring medical file (no surgery’s, diagnosis, or even hospital visits) and only FDL being a mild prescription from an optometrist, how long do u think it will take them? I know no one can give an exact answer I’m just trying to figure out if I should enroll for courses in the fall or if I’ll be off to bmq by then. Been abt 3 weeks and I’m still stuck at “ready for medical”. Do think it would annoy my recruiter to phone this Friday and ask for an update? Thanks for any insight you choose to give.

Hey if you don’t mind I’d like to ask a quick question, u seem to know a bit abt the med review process. For a very boring medical file (no surgery’s, diagnosis, or even hospital visits) and only FDL being a mild prescription from an optometrist, how long do u think it will take them? I know no one can give an exact answer I’m just trying to figure out if I should enroll for courses in the fall or if I’ll be off to bmq by then. Been abt 3 weeks and I’m still stuck at “ready for medical”. Do think it would annoy my recruiter to phone this Friday and ask for an update? Thanks for any insight you choose to give.
Depends on how many applications are received at the same time as yours and how they get sorted when received. That part I don’t know about. Also what you consider normal/healthy and what they consider normal/healthy for military service can be 2 different things. Really looking at anywhere from 1-12 months, probably on the lower end if your file is truly only there for vision category confirmation.

Thanks a lot for your answer.

Back