• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Does anyone efffective strength of 32 cbg

PigPen

Inactive
Reaction score
Does anyone know the effective strength of 32 cbg for both reg force and res. I am working on a paper and can't locate this info on the internet. Basicaly what i am after is how many military work/live in the GTA.

Thanks

PigPen said:
There is no way that is a security issue.

Well then, we'll just have to call up the 32 cbg and tell them that PigPen says thats not a security issue and im sure they get right to releasing that information.  ::)

edit : im pretty sure im come off as an ass... sorry

PigPen said:
There is no way that is a security issue.
perhaps. Perhaps not. I'm sure the info is avail on other open means, but I prefer to err on the side of caution (or paranoia, if you prefer). I see no reason this site should contribute to the constant hemorrhage of what should be protected information, ESPECIALLY considering the fact that we are possibly the most looked-at source of information on the Canadian Army, and considering that we are under the scrutiny of certain insecure Luddites in positions of Official Authority.

Why bring more heat on the site owner?

paracowboy thanks for the explanation. That makes sense to me. Roger AR

Back