• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

DS Interview - The Librarian

The Librarian said:
Nice thoughts JM, so glad you do not have to put up with the wrath of young ones these days!! Yours are getting up there in years now themselves.  >:D  
The older one "dropped in" at 0430 to pick up a kayak yesterday. :mad:

His younger brother I haven't heard from since St Paddy's Day - - default setting is to presume he's still alive.

The 10 year old girl that came with this relationship however....... :-\

The forms of madness change, but they never go away.

Journeyman,

10 year old girls are nothing!! They are a piece of cake compared to 12 year old girls!!

Trust me, I know!!

>:D

Why does this sound like I should be taking a long list of phone #'s for 10 years from now when my girl hit that age range  :-\

Ahh well JM at leat the girl isn't french...oh wait man you're in trouble my sympathy they can be hellcats.

Mike Bobbitt said:
Vern, we managed to get a Wii in time for March break... but it was challenging. Our plan was to call every store from Wal-Mart to EB Games every day to see if any had arrived. After many "we just sold our last one" calls we did locate a few in Smiths Falls and got there before they disappeared.

Well of course there are lots in Smiths Falls,.....doesn't one have to get off the couch to play this game? 8)

Olga Chekhova said:
Hmmmm... if you went to school with Vern, you went to school with me too!

I guess that makes 4 of us from the same time frame. I already know who Vern is, but Olga and DFW2T are strangers.

211RadOp said:
I guess that makes 4 of us from the same time frame. I already know who Vern is, but Olga and DFW2T are strangers.

I can assure you...you know who they are!!  :)

All right,

Birthday for the son is now gone by. Egads...he tells me he'll be driving in 2 years!! Man, I feel old.

He recd the birthday card with the pic of the Wii in it and now knows his name is on the waiting list for one when they eventually arrive at the store. He's good with that!!  ;)  Then proceeded to list off a ton of 'acoutrements' that he will have to have...to go with this small box-like electronic object when he gets it. How come none of you pointed out that little factor to me??  :mad:

Word up...he also got a digital camera, which he has figured out already. It confused me. Do not ever ask to see the pics of a bunch of 14-15 year old boys running around doing what it is they do...some of them turn out very scary!!

The Librarian said:
he tells me he'll be driving in 2 years!! Man, I feel old.
Do not ever ask to see the pics of a bunch of 14-15 year old boys running around doing what
it is they do...some of them turn out very scary!!

As long as nobody is ghost driving... (put up the volume, you may miss the music otherwise)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FeD029GjUJo

The Librarian said:
Birthday for the son is now gone by. Egads...he tells me he'll be driving in 2 years!! Man, I feel old.

He recd the birthday card with the pic of the Wii in it and now knows his name is on the waiting list for one when they eventually arrive at the store. He's good with that!!  ;)  Then proceeded to list off a ton of 'acoutrements' that he will have to have...to go with this small box-like electronic object when he gets it. How come none of you pointed out that little factor to me??  :mad:

Word up...he also got a digital camera, which he has figured out already. It confused me. Do not ever ask to see the pics of a bunch of 14-15 year old boys running around doing what it is they do...some of them turn out very scary!!

Son's birthday was early March, and I lucked in and go him a Wii at the local Zellers. Got all the extras and then some. Even his mother likes playing it.

Unlike you though Vern, I have 3 years to wait until his drivers license.

I can get my drivers license now!

Kyle Burrows said:
I can get my drivers license now!

Mom Warning!!!

And with this announcement by Mr. Kyle Burrows,

I highly suggest all you pedestrians "keep off the sidewalks!!"

;)

I can make bracelets that are reflective....

Oh wait, they better have beacons and loud horns on them too!

dileas

tess

the 48th regulator said:
I can make bracelets that are reflective....

Oh wait, they better have beacons and loud horns on them too!

dileas

tess

I like shiny things.  I'm compelled to move towards them.

Michael Baker said:
I could since October  8)
Your shiny blue thing can be changed to a shiny red one very easily Mr. Baker. ;)

Kyle Burrows said:
Your shiny blue thing can be changed to a shiny red one very easily Mr. Baker. ;)
Better then your vomit colour thing  >:D (Kidding)

Its a rather robust shade of Olive thank you very much.

Mmm, young Baker, you know that you're playing with a young DS here ;)?

Yrys said:
Mmm, young Baker, you know that you're playing with a young DS here ;)?
But I have internet mommy (aka Vern  :D ) on my side, right mommy  ;D

Back