• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Enrolment offer email confusing

DnentonSg

Inactive
Reaction score
Today I got an offer for regular force Infantry, the email basically gave me the whole run down...enrolled in reg force infantry unskilled, gave me a date for swearing in and bmq but it said I will be enrolled upon completion of a medical exam. I had my medical, back in Feburary and as far as I know there was no issue or anything. I was told during a few file update calls that it was approved and all good, so is this likely an error?

Dnas17 said:
Today I got an offer for regular force Infantry, the email basically gave me the whole run down...enrolled in reg force infantry unskilled, gave me a date for swearing in and bmq but it said I will be enrolled upon completion of a medical exam. I had my medical, back in Feburary and as far as I know there was no issue or anything. I was told during a few file update calls that it was approved and all good, so is this likely an error?

While the medical is valid for "1-year", they will sometimes want to do a quick update if it is older than 6 months at the time you are enrolled and definitely if it is older than 8 months but less than 12.

Turned out to be just nothing, and was just a default note in the enrollment email. Thanks for the help anyway DAA.

Back