• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Error

Jordan.Ritchot

Inactive
Reaction score
So i Filled out the whole online Application and made a GC account and all that. When i click to send my application the next page just said "error" it didn't give me any error code. i went to my GC account and clicked submitted information or whatever. it just said basic stuff like my name and email and phone number. I didn't get any email conformation en less it takes a while for it to email (i checked spam and everything.) and when i try to re apply it just directs me to my GC account. what happened? have i applied have or not I'm very Confused.

Never mind no worries i read that their application system is currently having technical difficulties so if i get an error my application sent.

Jordan.Ritchot said:
Never mind no worries i read that their application system is currently having technical difficulties so if i get an error my application sent.

The Application System does have a "hiccup" from time to time.  After submitting your application online and should you receive some sort of error message and or don't receive the automated confirmation email, I'd suggest you wait a week or two before trying again, as a 2nd email will be sent to you by someone who will review your online application and provide you with details for scheduling your testing.

Back